Three Year Old Girl Shot to Death Over Some Swangaz.....

Originally Posted by gatorad3

damn over some stupid @$% %$!!. the rims are
sick.gif
sick.gif
 too

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by All Ready

Honestly, I fault the father as well

You can't have your kids riding in a car on swangs

And a car with swangs can't be your daily driver

People in houston get shot and robbed for those rims everyday

rip to the lil girl

not at all...i see what you're getting at but NO

I think what he's trying to say that it could've been a little more preventable. Of course it isn't the fathers 'fault', he and his family should be able to ride in any type of vehicle they want, care free. But the reality of it is, they can't. You can't tell me if he didn't have those ugly @#$ swangaz on that this still would've happened.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by All Ready

Honestly, I fault the father as well

You can't have your kids riding in a car on swangs

And a car with swangs can't be your daily driver

People in houston get shot and robbed for those rims everyday

rip to the lil girl

not at all...i see what you're getting at but NO

I think what he's trying to say that it could've been a little more preventable. Of course it isn't the fathers 'fault', he and his family should be able to ride in any type of vehicle they want, care free. But the reality of it is, they can't. You can't tell me if he didn't have those ugly @#$ swangaz on that this still would've happened.
They could have been riding around in gold car encrusted with diamonds for all I care.
I don't agree with the whole logic of: "If you ride around in anything valuable we have the right to kill your loved ones and put the blame on you for having nice things"
Maybe I don't get it but I would still place 100% of the blame on the shooter. The father did nothing wrong. Heck they could have just stole the spokes without murking the kid what justification did they have to steal AND kill? . 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i remember that swangaz dude on here .....dude said robbers were thirsty for 'em

yea the guy that's proud to be associated with this foolery. damn shame.

RIP to the little girl.

i forgot all about him saying that he robbed someone for them before
smh.gif

"Swangers symbolize respect, cain`t just anybody tip on Vogues
They`ll catch you slippin in the turnin lane, and leave ya $%% naked walkin home"- Paul Wall

the moral of the story is....these wheels have been in crazy demand for years....and people have been getting killed over them for years....thus STOP BUYING SWANGAS unless your ready for what comes with that lifestyle...

Nonetheless...RIP to the lil girl and her family...it's still foul...

indifferent.gif
X BILLION

Pure Ignorance... damn shame how material things can lead a person to commit such a heinous crime

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

the moral of the story is....these wheels have been in crazy demand for years....and people have been getting killed over them for years....thus STOP BUYING SWANGAS unless your ready for what comes with that lifestyle...
I agree with you 100%.

The killers should be dealt with, but
smh.gif
at the dad for putting swangaz on his family car. That's some irresponsible @@%#.

RIP to the baby girl.
mad.gif

Sad how the world is sooo materialistic.. 
tired.gif

Instead of going out and working for what they desire, They want to rob a man who I assume was making an honest living for his material possesions..

RIP

Back
Top Bottom