Tier 0 Blazer Supreme

Oh the new Dunk goes one piece - so predictable.

Look for inside outs and Blazerestsos next...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

nuttin too serious...and wit that labeled slapped on them tho...these will skyrocket in value
smh.gif

this is true

very sick blazer. the busted stitching is a nice touch.
sucks that people can't appreciate (or not appreciate)
a sneaker without worrying about what type of account its
dropping at.

Dude the leather is super nice & soft. The inside is even smoother. They're MAD chill and def reminds me of a pair of Hiroshi just in a blazer shapeand different materials. Comparing it to something you'll find at Footlocker haha def you won't find a blazer like that at footlocker. I'm a blazerfan and its been a min since there's been a decent, not too loud blazer that i could wear to work.

Like i said, you can't really judge until you see it. The holes your describing are perforated to look like the swoosh. From a distance it pretty muchmakes it look like a swoosh-less blazer. All the Materials used, from the WAXED leather, laces, to the lining of the shoe, are straight dope and gives the shoea clean look. Yes the laces are different. The leather is actually leather. Not to mention buttery soft! Similar leather to what they used on those Opium airmax 180s that came out a couple years ago, if anyone wants to bust their pair out the box for old times sake to get an idea. I suggest you do. Yes. That soft.Its all in the finer details!

picked them up... all I can say is QUALITY. Unbelievable quality. I would love to see this same Blazer Supreme Perf TZ executed in different colors, maybe agrey tone, maybe a red tone. Of course I must admit that I am biased because I love blazers and simple clean colorways. I can understand why people might notfeel that this one is anything special, its just a black and white blazer with a seemingly missing swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom