Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

I'm actually watching the replay of today's round on Golf Channel because I could only follow the leaderboard while I worked the UMass football game. That's what this guy means to the sport - he makes people watch replays of his rounds :lol:

Tiger may be balling, but let’s not forget that he’s the biggest biscuit boy in sports history. Also, this isn’t a major.

Tiger may be balling, but let’s not forget that he’s the biggest biscuit boy in sports history. Also, this isn’t a major.

D0192AED-6534-48EB-92BD-384B52175EBA.gif

He’s not had a great round but as long as he doesn’t have a 7 on the 18th he’s got this.

Catching Jack's record will be tough but I do think he will win at least 2 more majors now. He needed to get that monkey off his back by winning a tournament

I ran into Brandi Love at the airport and chatted her up for a bit. This was before I knew she was a Drumper.

Had I been single, she’d have caught it at Hartsfield.

Bro we get it. He's a biscuit boy or whatever. He's still the greatest golfer ever and the only reason most Americans watch golf. Let people enjoy things
Greatest biscuit boy golfer. Can’t be the goat though if he doesn’t match Jack in majors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom