Tiger Woods wild behavior blamed on Michael Jordan Vol. Barkley too.."that's turrible"

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

tumblr_kzxikeE8wr1qa3nur.gif
grin.gif
What is this +@+! %*%@?

laugh.gif
 @ all these broads expecting Tiger to break them off with some money for sleeping with him.

pimp.gif
 @ Tiger for not doing so. He made a lot of mistakes, including cheating in the first place, but that's one thing he did right.

The notoriously stingy Woods did buy dinner for Lawton -- but only once, and even then, it was a chicken wrap from Subway, she said.
laugh.gif

"[Jordan's] bodyguard goes, 'Michael wants to meet you,' " Ferriolo recalled. "I walked over to him, and he grabbed my hand. I walked away, and he kind of gave chase. He goes, 'I'm Michael Jordan. I will find you.' "

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They met in a parking lot. She said she told him she was having her period and asked if they could avoid intercourse.
But Tiger would not be denied, Lawton said. She said they started going at it next to the golfer's Cadillac SUV.

"He told me to pull my underwear down and pull out my tampon, and we went at it with me pressed up against his Escalade," she said. "He did it from the back."

WAIT WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?1 how the hell you get THAT horny tho. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
alien.gif
alien.gif

even i dont do that kind of #@@$

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ all these broads expecting Tiger to break them off with some money for sleeping with him.

pimp.gif
 @ Tiger for not doing so. He made a lot of mistakes, including cheating in the first place, but that's one thing he did right.

pr0phecy718wrote:
[h1]But he wasn't cheap when itcame to procuring sex, Braun said. She said Tiger paid $15,000 for hisfirst meeting with Ferriolo.
[/h1]

^^True money mike. I dont get how he goes from wraps at subway to 15staccs. But hell, hes got probably 3 or 400 million cash, so who gives a $##!.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I love how no one is accountable for their actions these days.

My-T.
and I hate how someone you don't even know is everyone's public business to converse and debate about.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I love how no one is accountable for their actions these days.

My-T.
and I hate how someone you don't even know is everyone's public business to converse and debate about.
Don't do the dirt. He knows how big of a spotlight he has. He knew people would be gunning for him to fail.

"With great power, comes great responsibility"

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The notoriously stingy Woods did buy dinner for Lawton -- but only once, and even then, it was a chicken wrap from Subway, she said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is funny, but its also pretty logical. Its not like Woods could take 40 different women to dinner in a nice LA restaurant. Subway is easy to blow off as casual. Fogo de Chao and a couple bottles of wine is a little more tricky.

JinKazama wrote:
Tiger Woods wild behavior blamed on Michael Jordan Vol. Barkley too.."

eyes.gif
 Whatever...if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. 

Seems to me like he did run w/the big dogs. I can see how Barkley and Jordan would "corrupt" Woods, but that doesn't make it any less his fault.

Yo.  this is straight comedy at this point.  
"Hi, its Ti."  That's his phone greeting?!?

And him not being able to wait to get into house, and and smashing on his golf cartS (plural!)  

And that Jon and Kate gif is hilarious.  Hate the show...Jnon's a loser, but that Kate is a monster.  

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They met in a parking lot. She said she told him she was having her period and asked if they could avoid intercourse.
But Tiger would not be denied, Lawton said. She said they started going at it next to the golfer's Cadillac SUV.

"He told me to pull my underwear down and pull out my tampon, and we went at it with me pressed up against his Escalade," she said. "He did it from the back."

WAIT WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?1 how the hell you get THAT horny tho. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
alien.gif
alien.gif

even i dont do that kind of #@@$
Ay man, sometimes you just gotta get one off
ohwell.gif

Moses-parting-red-sea.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ Him buying that broad Subway
pimp.gif
@ him flying them with the cheapest airlines
pimp.gif