Tiger Woods wild behavior blamed on Michael Jordan Vol. Barkley too.."that's turrible"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by AiRodney

The notoriously stingy Woods did buy dinner for Lawton -- but only once, and even then, it was a chicken wrap from Subway, she said.

Chuuuuurch.

DF!!!

donmagicjuanfi1.jpg
TABERNACLE!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

"[Jordan's] bodyguard goes, 'Michael wants to meet you,' " Ferriolo recalled. "I walked over to him, and he grabbed my hand. I walked away, and he kind of gave chase. He goes, 'I'm Michael Jordan. I will find you.' "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny article ... but c'mon man ... he made shorty pull out her tampon while she was on her period so he could hit ...
sick.gif

props to the subway wrap
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 @ Michael Woods, really?
Damn, and only 15% tip on his black card? smh, stop being such a cheap-o, everyone knows exactly how much money you have.

Originally Posted by nycsemaj

roll.gif
 @ Michael Woods, really?
Damn, and only 15% tip on his black card? smh, stop being such a cheap-o, everyone knows exactly how much money you have.

Lawton said her co-workers hated Tiger because he'd leave them only a 15 percent tip on his AmEx black card.

How's that being cheap tho? Maybe Tiger doesn't feel obligated to spend excessively (no Antoine Walker)
I could see waiters getting tight, up until the point of pure hatred but at the end of the day, they got a 15% tip but I'm thinkin its never enough in that industry.

But Jungers said Tiger's cheapness always bugged her.

She recalled how Team Tiger always flew her on discount carrier Southwest Airlines and never in first class.

Jungers remembered telling Woods in 2006, "I feel like we're at a point in our relationship where you wouldn't mind helping me.   
embarassed.gif

And he said, 'I can't.' " 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Passed the simp test with flying colors

tiger_woods.jpg

hmm interesting read.
[Brotha Lynch] I pull that tampax string out and straight put in work![/Brotha Lynch]
laugh.gif
   haven't we all done this ... or I guess im just a freak or a nasty $$+ mofo. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

hmm interesting read.
[Brotha Lynch] I pull that tampax string out and straight put in work![/Brotha Lynch]
laugh.gif
   haven't we all done this ... or I guess im just a freak or a nasty $$+ mofo. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The notoriously stingy Woods did buy dinner for Lawton -- but only once, and even then, it was a chicken wrap from Subway, she said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Atta boy...

pimp.gif

nothing like subway after a good *@%@.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ all these broads expecting Tiger to break them off with some money for sleeping with him.

pimp.gif
 @ Tiger for not doing so. He made a lot of mistakes, including cheating in the first place, but that's one thing he did right.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h1]But he wasn't cheap when it came to procuring sex, Braun said. She said Tiger paid $15,000 for his first meeting with Ferriolo.
[/h1]

I was referring to the fact thatTiger wasn't breaking bank on these women directly, buying them lavish gifts, flying them first class, expensive dinners etc.

Procuring their "services" is a different story.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I love how no one is accountable for their actions these days.

My-T.
and I hate how someone you don't even know is everyone's public business to converse and debate about.
Don't do the dirt. He knows how big of a spotlight he has. He knew people would be gunning for him to fail.

"With great power, comes great responsibility"

It doesn't make either aspect any more ethical. Just because he lied and cheated doesn't mean 90% of the population has to drop their morals and talk about other peoples business who are in no way involved with. Maybe it was just the way I was brought up.

and lol @ quoting batman.

I love the fact Tiger didn't spend money on these broads.

Shorty asked Tiger for some extra cash, and my mans hit her with the line from Mike Singletery(coach for the 49er's).

"Can't do it, won't do it"

Back
Top Bottom