Tiki Barber = Broke

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at these stories.

And Michael Strahan is somewhere counting his money from all the Subway/Vaseline commercials he's doing. Good for Tiki.

And Michael Strahan is somewhere counting his money from all the Subway/Vaseline commercials he's doing. Good for Tiki.

its really a shame. Tiki and Ronde's father abandoned them when they were both born. You would think that this would be the last thing he would do. I actually have a true story but you guys probably won't believe me. My dad played at virginia tech with J.B. Barber (Ronde and Tiki's dad) and my dad roomed with him while they played. My dad's name is Randy and J.B. would always call me dad Ronde as his nickname. He told my dad that he liked that name so much that he was going to name one of his kids Ronde. It's a true story whether you believe it or not but, he got into drugs and the pressure of having kids while in college made him end up leaving his wife and the twins. Tiki and Ronde both went to Virginia to spite their dad.

its really a shame. Tiki and Ronde's father abandoned them when they were both born. You would think that this would be the last thing he would do. I actually have a true story but you guys probably won't believe me. My dad played at virginia tech with J.B. Barber (Ronde and Tiki's dad) and my dad roomed with him while they played. My dad's name is Randy and J.B. would always call me dad Ronde as his nickname. He told my dad that he liked that name so much that he was going to name one of his kids Ronde. It's a true story whether you believe it or not but, he got into drugs and the pressure of having kids while in college made him end up leaving his wife and the twins. Tiki and Ronde both went to Virginia to spite their dad.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
 true

laugh.gif
 true

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

-dude called broadcast partner the C word on TV.
-Cheated on his pregnant wife with an intern
-left his pregnant wife for the intern
-was *!+*$@% the intern on her double bed in her dorm room
-broght the side chick intern to witness his estranged wife give birth

laugh.gif
Tiki

eek.gif
laugh.gif

This guy didn't learn from Straham? How about David Letterman?

459px-Sign_language_L.svg.png

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

-dude called broadcast partner the C word on TV.
-Cheated on his pregnant wife with an intern
-left his pregnant wife for the intern
-was *!+*$@% the intern on her double bed in her dorm room
-broght the side chick intern to witness his estranged wife give birth

laugh.gif
Tiki

eek.gif
laugh.gif

This guy didn't learn from Straham? How about David Letterman?

459px-Sign_language_L.svg.png

tack on that pretty penny from dr. pepper he's splitting with mcnabb too

tack on that pretty penny from dr. pepper he's splitting with mcnabb too

Back
Top Bottom