Tila and Ben Baller?

Dude post pictures of them two from years ago. From I can remember, she's his ex. He also said she was amazing in bed. I wouldn't mind giving testingit out to be honest with you
laugh.gif

friends cant hang out anymore?

i think yall forget sometimes, that mr. ben was friends with alot of people before he was mr. baller.

geesh.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

from what he told me at his crib back in the day, he told me he was talkin to her before she got "famous" back when she was just kinda internet famous kinda.

im so high
I mean, for real, you didn't do that on purpose?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dude post cars, shoes, clothes....

Has he ever posted property?

A lot of people who didn't have to pay mortgage could drive an m5 as well.

Please stop riding this dude.

/thread.

you sound salty son, you're just as lame as they are, it looks like you're concerned with his possessions too
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Really, you do sound salty as hell...Let ben live...he aint nodifferent than none other NT'er...you the one hating on him. If I got the chance to poke Tila....you damn right I would...jeesh i could see ben smashingher in my face than he say, "your turn" and im still going hard@!!

stop hating,,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i hate tila. she gives bisexual women a bad name. and she's beat. booooooooooooooo

eyes.gif
Lets be real though...Bisexual women give bisexual women a bad name.How you gonna be that greedy, yall the only species who thinks they can be gay and not at the same time and get away with it?? naw, not here sonny
roll.gif

I would ask Tila how his penis taste but a lot of you might already know that since you are never able to remove it from your mouths.

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i hate tila. she gives bisexual women a bad name. and she's beat. booooooooooooooo

eyes.gif
Lets be real though...Bisexual women give bisexual women a bad name. How you gonna be that greedy, yall the only species who thinks they can be gay and not at the same time and get away with it?? naw, not here sonny
roll.gif

whoa guy. i hear you...bisexual women are a big pain in the !+$, we all know. i am one, i know, but i'd like to separate myself from their messyshenanegans.
but she exploited it more than the everyday bisexual.
i'm just still a little salty she didnt pick dani on the shot of love.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I would ask Tila how his penis taste but a lot of you might already know that since you are never able to remove it from your mouths.

i know 90% of *@#!$+ that sayin they wouldnt beat that would beat that and suck her toes after ward.

Back
Top Bottom