Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

footlocker and their family of sites has been doing 20% too

got my angoras with it

what was cool, though, was that i bought two pairs (different sizes) under the 20% off, but when i went to return one in-store, i was refunded the full price

so it's like i got my angoras for less than $130

though of course ymmv

I live in FL, but am going to PA for christmas and saw it as a legit opportunity to cop some timbs. But being 30, I thought it was still like back in the day when you could cop Premium 6 inches for 100-120 bucks. When I saw them jawns hitting for $189.00, I couldn't do it.

Contacted Timberland and was told the 40 belows won't drop online until Jan 11. Anybody have any leads on online spots for the hazels? Need an 11.5 or 12

About to hit a few stores at 9am to see if I can grab them. If anyone sees them on any sites, post them in here or PM me please.

Last edited:
Repped. Much appreciated my G. I went to three stores that Timberland's site said had them and they all said they didn't. Only had the light brown which is mad suspect. Been refreshing YCMC.com all morning and they didn't show up. Ordered my 11 and now I'm good.

I been looking all over for these online this morning.

Good looks!!!
good looking, just copped a pair
Glad everyone ate, called around to all the shops the timberland site had listed for my area and everyone had no clue what i was talking about. I was about to just go to each shop, hoping they would just be on the shelves and ycmc's post came up in my notifications.

Grabbed mine this morning.. Thinking about going back to get the other colorway

Finally picked up my size in the hazel 40 belows .. local spot had them priced at $219.99 .. paid $234 with tax ..

What store?

Damn, that's crazy as hell. Every place I've seen was $260 or more. You got lucky. I hit mad stores today, most didn't know what they were and a couple said they were only getting a couple. Can't believe how these selling.

I know :smh:

Man yesterday was hell for me .. i called a local spot that was about 35 minutes away .. she said they had my size and i asked if she was sure multiple times .. finally get there and they dont have my size .. and she apologized saying she thought they did smfh .. theres another store about 10 minutes away so they call that one and they said they have my size .. so i drive there and its the wrong boot .. i was tight! wasted so much time .. but finally got my pair

What store?

I don't see any Hazel's.

Where you cop? Every place is sold out when i call.
Im in Maryland .. Shoecity had my size at 11 am this morning..
Did you go to timberland .com > type retro in search > scroll down and enter your state.. All store that have them should pop up .
If so , What size you wear ? I can check my stores Tommorow for you . I have a feeling they didn't sell out here . I could be wrong though..
Let me know

Back
Top Bottom