Timbs....we really off that?

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

BTW, they have the Scuff Proof Field Boots too on Eastbay...
You just made ninjahood $$@@ himself.
oh im goin in...FINALLY
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

I knew TIMBS were gonna make come back, they were on idle for a second, no one really wore them around my area for a long time, slowly but surely they are gonna explode once again, so Ironic that I was just thinking about rocking them again a month ago.
Where do you live?
Maryland, Its been more about Nike boots around here, every now and then you see a few with timberlands, but mostly Nike boots.

I've never ***%@% with Constructs....they'll never be a day where you could catch my closet w/o some navy blue, black, or gray joints tho.....

Cole Haan boots > these other ##%#@ yall talkin tho....

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by chickhien

which nike boots are yall rocking? ive never owned a pair, definitely willing to try em out

i got OG ones everybodys posting

but these are my favorite, they are so comfortable.
1zoji1v.jpg

2q00oqv.jpg
what are those? i actually like those maybe even a cop if i can find another colorway
Nike ACG Zoom Tallac. They had em on nikes site and I know Finishline carries em in all black.
http://reviews.nike.com/9191/324842/reviews.htm

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh and btw...timbs only been "hot" with da urban crowd since da mid 90's......so da classic term is a lil premature for it.

i got a old source magazine where they interviewed da Timbs CEO at da time and son was talkin like he didn't like da added attention hiphop was giving to in his

opinion a "midwestern white hiking brand"

I think I may have read that Source magazine back in the day. But if the hood accepts it as a staple of fashion then it usually sticks regardless. Reminds me of how Hillfiger clothing used to be poppin back in the mid 90's. T. Hillfiger didn't really care too much for the hood attention his stuff was getting but like I said, the hood dictates what's hot...as long as these CEO's are making money they got nothing to say.

Whether they wanna admit it or not, they eat off of the hood.
grin.gif
If you honestly believe that then you're crazy
smh.gif
Polo, Tommy, Nautica are all still in biz without the hood.

No I'm not crazy. You'd be a complete idiot to think that the urban community doesn't have any effect sales wise for any of those aforementionedbrands...and apparently you're the type to like to read into things a little too much.

I didn't distinctly say Hillfiger and Timberland would be out of business but they do get/have gotten alot of their annual revenue on the urban community.Obviously when people see their favorite rappers wearing Timbs they go to to the mall and cop..the influence is there. Like I said, the CEO's can be upsetwith the hood attention, but at the end of the day, they realize the hoods across America do put money in their pockets.

Been wearing Timbs since the late 80's and don't plan on stopping.

But just like with Jordans, I'm sure a lot of band wagoners are "off that".

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Do people really use the term "we off that" in conversation? That sounds really corny.
embarassed.gif
I do.

I got a couple pair of Timbs dusting in my closet.

Haven't worn timbs since 9th grade, but I wasn't into boots during high school so that's really why. Actually looking into buying some boots forthe winter, but the only timbs I really want is that concepts collab joints look like some swat %$%+ I'm digging that.

Stussy has some nice collabs, do they even make these in regular old store style anymore??? I had a pair like these back in highschool, like 1998-99

239ytl.jpg

28vqb13.jpg

I love these as well
2m27v9e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom