TimCity2000's NEW Collection Post (5/23/10)

i tend to do one of these every 1000 posts or so.

honestly, the collection hasn't changed that much since last time... owning a house will do that to you.

comments?  questions?  concerns?

nice collection
pimp.gif

Your collection gained about 40 pairs since last time. So what you mean by "owning a house will do that to you." haha

Very nice collection with lots of varieties
pimp.gif

Ridiculous collection.
I don't know much about the early 90s bball shoes, but that's the widest variety / largest collection I've seen.
The OG c/w Air Max are sick too (esp Bursts, am1s, am90s) and lethal trainers as well (the Bo trainer high with the OG blue c/w are great)

Timcity2000, great collection post again. Makes me want to see another 90's themed thread.

impressive variety. early 90s hightops stand out above the rest.. any of them wearable? (I lost a pair of 91 solo flights not too long ago.. they had a good years run (bought used in 2005... lasted until 2006)

As always Tim, great collection and great diversity.

Just wanted to know a few things.

1 - Which shoe began your love for shoes?

2 - What is your favorite shoe?

3- What was the hardest shoe for you to find?

4 - Which shoe did you get the greatest deal on?

5 - If I could get you ANY shoe, past or present, in wearable condition..........What shoe would it be?

And now I'm gonna point out some of my faves from your collection lol.

Jordans…

All III, IV, & V - Concord XI - Flint XII - Indiglo XIV

The rest…

ZF '95 - ZF '96 - AM '87 - Zoom Spiridon - Prestos

awesome stuff, definitely one of my favourites to look at

the airmax that's top right on the third page of pic's, is that the solas? i really like that pair

NO LOVE for BLACK / RED XIIs ???

lol jk

YOU STILL have one solid collection man.

Great collection TimCity2000, fantastic variety! I love the vintage Force and Flight pairs, my favorites by far!

Keep up the good work!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Back
Top Bottom