Time Check Prank in the Hood

These public pranks are becoming a nuisance. One party consent laws in those States need to be changed.

Personally if someone grabbed my phone like that... I would go ballistic. I am not a violent guy for the most part but for someone to outright disrespect you like that by just grabbing my phone, damn :smh: my training would probably kick in and my natural reaction would be a left hook to his face.

Why they treating my people like animals? Pranking us and baiting us to get a reaction like we on display in a zoo.

Last edited:
Lol at so called hood raised NTrs yet somehow you cool with getting snatched and trying to talk it out. Loool that is too funny.

In Florida, can't you just shoot them dead if you retreat first. Like in the videos most of the guys were backing up and he was following them asking for a fight. If you then pull out a gun and shoot one of them after first retreating after the threats, you'd probably get off on self defense.

You are probably within your rights to shoot somebody dead, especially in a state like Florida if you back up from somebody and they keep following you asking for a fight.

good point

In Florida, can't you just shoot them dead if you retreat first. Like in the videos most of the guys were backing up and he was following them asking for a fight. If you then pull out a gun and shoot one of them after first retreating after the threats, you'd probably get off on self defense.

You are probably within your rights to shoot somebody dead, especially in a state like Florida if you back up from somebody and they keep following you asking for a fight.

good point

**** don't work like that for the brown of skin bro. :lol:

Thing is tho that the majority of young males they do this to in their 20s would react like this. Don't know why it has to be a hood prank. I guess they think the more dangerous a neighborhood the better the prank?

Surprised/disappointed they didnt get really handled.

no. they coulda gone to the mall and done that with frail white kids and not one punch would be thrown.

Because punching someone who steals your phone is only something a Brownsville resident would do...:rolleyes

And your statement validates why they went to the "hood" to do it. They want reactions.

Last edited:
"Local Prankster dead at age 27 because of brutal gang beating"
It's coming

"Local Prankster dead at age 27 because of brutal gang beating"
It's coming

That's exactly what they want. They're waiting on something to happen so they can get national attention and its sad or surreal to say somebody HAS or is GOING to die.... Over what? Stupidity and notoriety.

I just hope the killer is never found or gets off Scott free.

I guarantee they wouldn't prank a 65 yo Vietnam vet from the south and live to tell about it.

First of all these kids arent white, at least this one isnt. Second of all, this isnt even a prank, but to go to Brownsville and do this takes balls. Third, I'm a white kid but cameras or not I wouldve mopped the floor with this dude. If I was by myself would be hard to stop me from seriously injuring this kid. So shout out to the dudes in this video for going easy on him.

Theres 2 of em- both arent white

Last edited:
Third, I'm a white kid but cameras or not I wouldve mopped the floor with this dude. If I was by myself would be hard to stop me from seriously injuring this kid.
This
Prove this

whats more disgusting then the video is the comments left on the video

the amount of stupidity and privilege in this world is too damn high

yeah i take it back. some frail white kids might fight back. forgot the pranksters were frail white kids themselves.

If we don't feed off the ******** attention then there wouldn't be no prank.  Tough as fuh though 
mean.gif

Uhhh they look pretty white to me. Not that it matters.

Whoever said try this in fl and choot em. Bad idea, it's Florida...

Last edited:
Bruh, im from the suburbs and this crap wouldn't fly with most of the dudes I know.

If your a punk, you'll get your stuff taken any where.

It certainly isn't a racial issue.

Back
Top Bottom