Time Check Prank in the Hood

Pretty much. I'm the most chill dude but I'm not a *****. Snatch my phone and I'm trying my damnedest to choke you out.

:lol: exactly. You don't have to be street cat to feel some type of way when someone takes your property.

They can try this almost anywhere and the reaction will be the same.

:lol: exactly. You don't have to be street cat to feel some type of way when someone takes your property.

They can try this almost anywhere and the reaction will be the same.

There's a Fousey tube video floating around here with similar reactions/"prank". Granted, no one was body slammed. :lol:

I'm waiting on one of these dudes to knocked out cold mane.. It's taking too long :smh:

This **** ain't even funny though.. At least be creative if you're gonna do some stupid ish like this 
mean.gif

Looks like these idiots are using the "hood" for all their pranks.

They find humor in exploiting those of the black skin tone. You can tell what kind of lame *** kids these are.

The type to dress up as a "black guy" for halloween... The type to think its funny to "act like a black guy". The type to make THESE types of videos. The type to make a fried chicken joke around a black person thinking its funny.

Its lame as hell and these fools shouldn't get any type of support for this ****.

They went to the hood but targeted all black people. Because theres only blacks in the hood right? Why didn't they run up on non blacks and take their phones?

Because they wanted to get a specific reaction that they EXPECTED from a black person. In their minds they see it as "throw rocks at the gorilla and see if he'll chase you".

But then when someone jumps on them, they expect the "ITS A PRANK" safety net to bail them out.

These dudes are *******. ***** made. And they have absolutely NO real sense of humor. All they're doing is trying to exploit the african american man in these videos. Whether they realize it or not. They're videotaping this just as someone would videotape a trip to the zoo.

Thats exactly how they look at it.

And they sat back after recording/editing this nonsense and laughed. They ******* laughed at this trifling bull ****.

And then they had the audacity to call them n_'s? They had the ******* audacity to call a complete stranger out of his name and NOT expect to get beat on?

That sheltered privilege these kids grew up in got their heads up they own *****. Its going to get them hurt really bad one day.

And I hope someone records and edit that footage when it happens.

Last edited:
These two clowns stay trying to get beat up in these pranks.. You can tell watching these and their other prank videos their goal is to get hit some type of way.. They even have them getting hit as the screen cap for the videos :smh:

Bros,

Take a hillbillie's moonshine, and best believe they will leave your dead body in the bayou bros.

Race has nothing to do with this, as many have said.

"Let's continuously use Black people as a social experiment and put it online to become Youtube famous"

If you're going to continue using my people for your own gain, then cut them a check.

This whole "targeting Blacks for pranks because they give dramatic reactions" is getting old. Seems like everyone on Youtube is doing it now. 

And they're not White, they're Arab, hence "OCK TV" deriving from people in the hood referring to them as "Ocki's"

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with race either, but for some reason these clowns think they will get better reactions out of blacks in the hood. To them it's like poking a stick at a caged zoo animal.

I don't think it has anything to do with race either, but for some reason these clowns think they will get better reactions out of blacks in the hood. To them it's like poking a stick at a caged zoo animal.
A lot of Youtube "pranksters" are targeting Blacks as subject. Even Vitaly admitted on Tosh.0 that "Black people give better reactions"

And as you can see, they do.

But let it be Blacks targeting Whites in supposed "pranks".

Last edited:

A lot of Youtube "pranksters" are targeting Blacks as subject. Even Vitaly admitted on Tosh.0 that "Black people give better reactions"

And as you can see, they do.

But let it be Blacks targeting Whites in supposed "pranks".
They'd go to jail.

so srs.

I remember threads of video pranks where NTers used to be like, "they wouldn't try this in the hood / this wouldn't fly in the hood"

Now it's "why they picking on ppl in the hood"

Tbh if one of these guys came up to you, you're taking an L
Punch him for taking the phone = you looking bad
Don't do anything = you looking soft

And even if some hood dude really best one of them up, you'd never see it since they wouldn't put that in

everyone mad that black dudes getting targeted like Worldstar doesn't exist and portrays this behavior anyway.

flamesuit all the way on and activated.

everyone mad that black dudes getting targeted like Worldstar doesn't exist and portrays this behavior anyway.

And when did any of us in this thread castigate these dudes, to turn around and advocate WSHH?  I remember you from the Sterling thread, you were saying the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

So srs.
I remember threads of video pranks where NTers used to be like, "they wouldn't try this in the hood / this wouldn't fly in the hood"

roll.gif

They need to just take the camera, though. Problem solved.

Last edited:

And when did any of us in this thread castigate these dudes, to turn around and advocate WSHH? I remember you from the Sterling thread, you were saying the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

So srs.

roll.gif

I'm saying how is everyone mad because "black dudes being exposed for being violent", yet people stayyyy on Worldstar, black on black fights and whatnot. When it's whites on black *NON VIOLENT* it's a problem?

And when did any of us in this thread castigate these dudes, to turn around and advocate WSHH? I remember you from the Sterling thread, you were saying the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

So srs.

roll.gif

I'm saying how is everyone mad because "black dudes being exposed for being violent", yet people stayyyy on Worldstar, black on black fights and whatnot. When it's whites on black *NON VIOLENT* it's a problem?
But how does that apply to the people in this thread? You don't even know what we browse. No one even mentioned WSHH in this thread.

Also, logging on a website means you advocate the detrimental things it posts? WSHH doesn't only consist of "black on black fights and whatnot", so to say people who go on there, advocate those things is foolish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom