TIME - Scatterbrain (Prod. TIME) First single from Master Of Aeronautics!!!

Where do you find all these clips?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

i already had the beat started when i saw that episode of south park... it inspired me to finish the beat and use it so i put the clip there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

i already had the beat started when i saw that episode of south park... it inspired me to finish the beat and use it so i put the clip there
laugh.gif

Time your like one of those artists that I can't stand as a person, but gosh dangit I can't deny your talent..Good stuff man, I really liked this joint. 

Time your like one of those artists that I can't stand as a person, but gosh dangit I can't deny your talent..Good stuff man, I really liked this joint. 

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif

thanks

Yeah, I could see that. Wiz Khalifa did kinda slide into your lane. This is definitely a well made track, not single material, but it would sit nice between track 6 and track 11 on an album.

The chorus wore on me at the end though.

Nice work.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

cool song Wiz..

laugh.gif

In Time's defense Wiz stole that style from other artists (cough Mos, Cudi, Drake, Team Scene, countless other, cough) and Time has been doing similar songs for almost as long as him.  Certainly before Wiz blew.

Back
Top Bottom