Time Travel?

nerd.gif

interesting....

Man Has Proof That He Traveled To The Future -The most amazing bloopers are here

sorry for digging this thread back up, i just came across this video for the second time on another forum and thought i'd share it with y'all. it'spretty strange to think dude ran into himself in the future. what's really weird to me is the interview was so short. unless dude is writing a book abouthis experience, i would have thought the interviewer would have asked homie what are we to expect to happen in the world between now and then. oh well,i've always been gullible.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Like I said in another thread:

It truly depresses me knowing that I probably won't live long enough to experience any of this *$$@. (Time travel, space travel, aliens, etc.)
i feel the same way.

but it does feel good knowing that it all is possible.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

um... question: wouldn't you be able to go back in time only as far as when the time machine was built?

cuz you can't go back in time in a time machine that has not been built yet............right?

theoretically speaking or course
embarassed.gif
Did you watch the video?

That's exactly what the guy said.
Can't watch the videos, but why wouldn't it be possible to travel back in time even tho the machine didn't exist in the past?

Theoretically, YOU nor the machine would exist if you went back far enough.

c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif
*Thinks about that last statement*

eek.gif
Mindblowing!

Back
Top Bottom