Time Warner to Drop FOX Starting January 1, 2010?

American idol is his show. This same thin happened last year didn't it? I have
comcast as long as I can watch Glee on tv or online I don't really care.

Am I safe if I have Comcast?
nerd.gif

It's all about the money..

Fox wants more, TW doesn't want to pay..

The dumb thing about it is, TW can never win these arguments.. Really they are going to stop showing FOX.... Millions of people watch FOX.. TW has no leveragehere..

This could be devastating. TWC is going to start to hemorrhage customers if this goes through:

WHAT PROGRAMMING WOULD I MISS?

Unfortunately, Time Warner Cable's position would likely keep you from watching key final match ups from the NFL regular season and FOX's coverage ofthe NFL Playoffs, plus the BCS series (Allstate Sugar Bowl on January 1, AT&T Cotton Bowl on January 2, Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on January 4, and FedEx OrangeBowl on January 5), local FOX news, American Idol, 24, Glee, House, Fringe, The Simpsons, Family Guy and other exciting FOX programming, including several newseries and season premieres.

Jan 1 - All State Sugar Bowl
Jan 2 - AT&T Cotton Bowl, New York (Giants) @ Minnesota, Philadelphia @ Dallas, Chicago @ Detroit, New Orleans @ Carolina, Atlanta @ Tampa Bay, SanFrancisco @ STL
Jan 3 - Greenbay @ Arizona, Washington @ San Diego, Til Death, The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad
Jan 4 - Tostitos Fiesta Bowl
Jan 5 - FedEx Orange Bowl
Jan 7 - Bones, Fringe
Jan 8 - Dollhouse
Jan 9 - Wanda Sykes Show
Jan 10 - NFC Wild Card Game, Til Death (finale), The Simpsons - 20th Anniversary Special, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad
Jan 11 - House
Jan 12 - American Idol (2 hour Premiere)
Jan 13 - American Idol (Day 2 Premiere), Our Little Genius (Premiere)
Jan 14 - Bones, Fringe
Jan 15 - Dollhouse
Jan 16 - NFC Division Playoff Game
Jan 17 - NFC Division Playoff Game, 24 (2 Hour Premiere), Human Target (Premiere)
Jan 18 - 24 (2 hour Premiere Night 2)
Jan 19 - American Idol, Our Little Genius
Jan 20 - Human Target (Premiere), American Idol
Jan 21 - Fringe, Bones
Jan 22 - Dollhouse (Season Finale)
Jan 24 - NFC Division Championship Game
Jan 25 - House, 24
Jan 26 - American Idol, Our Little Genius
Jan 27 - American Idol, Human Target
Jan 28 - Bones, Fringe
Jan 29 - House, Kitchen Nightmares (Premiere)
Jan 30 - Wanda Sykes Show
Jan 31 - Til Death, The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad

People would cancel their service faster than Charles Barkley gets a hair cut if they pulled this ****.

i could care less tell you the truth. as long as i have tnt, nbatv, my hbo's/showtime/etc, and local channels (minus the fox one obviously), im straight

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i could care less tell you the truth. as long as i have tnt, nbatv, my hbo's/showtime/etc, and local channels (minus the fox one obviously), im straight

It's "I couldn't care less."

Cable companies do this all the time. They'll come to a deal. There's no way Time Warner drops Fox. That's too important a channel.

Man TW is !*@!#% UP right now... Drop FOX and lose 1-2 NFL games each week??!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING???

I got DTV but man how stupid can TW be?

i dont $#$% with fox, but i $#$% with the nfl, they better not unless they want to lose some customers

I remember this happening with one of the NY sports stations, and TW caved. Fox is 8164834 times more important than a random NY sports channel.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

It's "I couldn't care less."

true. my fault
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I am already heated because I don't have the NFL Network now TW is going to cut Fox? Meaning Fox Sports West? Lakers? NFL Sundays?

That is some bullllllll crap. I hate TW with a passion.
Couldn't agree more. I need to talk to my landlord to see if he will reconsider me puttin a DTV dish on top of the building. Damn TW Cableis taking $150/mo from me and they now they are gonna strip me of Fox? First it was NFL Network, then it was HDNet, if Fox goes, Im going to cancel on thespot and dropkick the B workin at the stupid Time Warner office when I drop off my cable boxes for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom