Tinker Hatfield Edition Alpha 1s

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

First off, I didn't start the @$#!. I'm typing my opinions. Second, If you don't like 'em. Go #$@# yourself. That is all.
hate to tell you but you were asking for it..... No disrespect to anyone....

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

boooo

roll.gif

for real....LAME!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Like I typed, I'm done with you about this subject. You're a typing contradiction.
laugh.gif

Btw, it's "prerogative" not "preogative". Too many big words for you, ey? If you're going to try and sound intelligent, at least copy and paste so you don't look even more foolish than you already seem.
roll.gif

Watch who you type toward, right? I had to do it.
laugh.gif

..and 3onPar5.. yes I'm aware of all of that. lol

I guess we are all going to have to sit and wait patiently for this boat to continue sinking in order for non-believers to see the predictions come true.

I misspelled prerogative on purpose genius. Hence the emoticon and quotation. I don't understand how you can say i'm acting foolish when i'm bringing legitimate facts to the table, when your basing your statements off nothing purely above opinion. You didn't make sense, you were way wrong, you got called out, and you got salty. I wasn't even going at you in a disrespectful manner and you throw a tempur-tantrum. You're being silly dude, just chill. You think that Jordan Brand is a sinking ship? It's not. That's why I told you that you don't understand what you're talking about. I don't understand why people can't get called out for something so simple and catch such harsh feelings. If you presented something to your opinion that actually made sense and was based off of something, it would be a totally different story.

Back
Top Bottom