TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by jrjmd

which one was you kobeoverbron? was there too. met some nt peeps there too
smile.gif
great food!
smile.gif
I was one of the guys wearing the ASG 6s wearing the superman shirt. I actually enjoyed the beer!
laugh.gif

how bout you man,what kicks were you rocking? had to leave early because of the Swift concert (my girl's idea not mine
indifferent.gif
) and I missed
the lottery smFh. you get your pair?
haha yeah free beer too
happy.gif

was wearing an airmax 1 patta (purple and green). at least you saw the kobe presentation and TS. heard it was a good one.
was called on the two pairs i wanted (oc and 3ds) but they didnt have my size already, gave the pairs to some NT peeps na lang 
smile.gif
it was all good...just on the hunt at ebay now if no luck ill just search at some hidden stores in socal when i go there and try my luck...

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Went to Titan Ford this afternoon
Nike Kobe VI All star Size 10
Nike Lebron V2 All star Size 9.5
Jordan 3 Cement Size 13? or was it size 14

sir, wat tym did were you able to checked the store out? how's the sizing on the kobe vi, im a 9 on the kobe v,im really looking for the asg but slept on them last sat.,would a size 10 suffice? tia! 

Originally Posted by 81

sir, wat tym did were you able to checked the store out? how's the sizing on the kobe vi, im a 9 on the kobe v,im really looking for the asg but slept on them last sat.,would a size 10 suffice? tia! 
size 10 would be too big for you

i'm a natural 10.5, but i'm 11 on the Vs

last month, i bought my first VI, i bought the same size with my Vs,
i am experiencing "lockdown"  issues on the VIs on the heel part which wasn't present on the Vs

^Agreeing w maronandlando. Kobe VIs are true to size but has some heel lockdown issues.So i use double socks. Observing how kobe rocks em, he has some thick tape around his ankle inside his socks, besides support probably to keep his shoe snug and tight.

Im sure titan allows its customers to fit the shoes before they buy a pair. Dont be shy! Its your right as a customer!

Now back to TITAN UPDATES please...

HTH!

@maronandlando,@martinichi.. thanks guys,was also at the ronac titan opening,but did'nt get picked...they only had size8,9.5 the 9.5 could have been close to me, but it slip away...tried the ff day to check nike store in galleria and moa, no luck...sorry for being off topic with the sizing,but since its a monday,titan's close
smile.gif
hope you guys understand, just a recent sneakerhead..thanks!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by 81

size 10 would be too big for you

i'm a natural 10.5, but i'm 11 on the Vs

last month, i bought my first VI, i bought the same size with my Vs,
i am experiencing "lockdown"  issues on the VIs on the heel part which wasn't present on the Vs
if you're a 9, get a 9. don't settle for a 10. as for the lockdown issues, ample break in time is needed for a more snug
heel lockdown.hth

will drop by titan tomorrow and check what they have.

correct me if i'm wrong guys but I think the ad looks more like a "checklist". Sort of like, first there were the cool greys, then the cements, now the playoffs are releasing. I'm just guessing coz I noticed that only the Playoffs is highlighted so I'm not sure if there will be a restock of the CGs and the cements. But again, I'm just guessing and could be wrong. I guess the only way to find out for sure if there would be a restock is to go on saturday hehehehe

i think its not a restock, i think they did purposely 'hoard' some stocks from the previous. its a way for them to introduce titan ronac to the jordan heads, its the same thing they did for the kobe la pack, instead of sharing it with titan fort, they exclusively released it on the ronac branch. They even closed titan fort during the RD.

ok I was wrong, hehehe. Titan just posted prices for the cool grey and the cements on their fb page

cool grey xi P7,995
cement iii P7,495
playoff xiii P7,495

You can't be serious.
laugh.gif

It's always been a race for retailers to put items they receive on the shelves as soon as possible, sometimes selling before the release date. It doesn't make sense for stores to "hoard."

Resellers do that. Not shops with real accounts.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i think its not a restock, i think they did purposely 'hoard' some stocks from the previous. its a way for them to introduce titan ronac to the jordan heads, its the same thing they did for the kobe la pack, instead of sharing it with titan fort, they exclusively released it on the ronac branch. They even closed titan fort during the RD.

Titan Fort is open for the Players Club Elite to collect their allocation of the Kobe VI neighbourhood pack last Saturday.

Player's Club? May I ask what is the players club in Titan? and how does one become a member of this Player's Club?

based on the posting on the website...it was dated around august just last year... with the elite membership going for 220k, it's hard to imagine how many pairs a guy accumulated at a short span of time...mathematically, one would need to spend at least 37k per month(august-dec) and bought atlest 5 new shoes (8k ave.cost)...sick, indeed...conspiracy theories? could be. not sure though,of how many exclusive events have already past by, as they're could be already accessible/enjoying being elite by that time.

^highly unlikely but very possible. you may base your number of releases on the big events but take note that titan releases new kicks almost every month since they opened so its not at all impossible to reach 220k that quick. and yes some people could afford to blow 220k for kicks (even more).

conspiracy theories? like what the moderator told me, nike phils and titan wont risk their good name and reputation to accommodate or favor a single entity. there's too much at stake for them. so i dont think titan would do everyone else dirty to benefit a chosen few. they know very well that's not good business practice.

just my thoughts now back to TITAN UPDATES

I really hope to get a pair tom CG at Titan Greenhills
frown.gif

Will rush there coming from Cavite
If there will be bodybumping in the line - I think I will die out there! (very skinny body)
haha.

Back
Top Bottom