TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ has been pretty on point as far as I can remember. Don't wish death on any man, but if he passes, I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Something's not right...

Knowing TMZ, they probably have a mole in Cedars-Cinai.

I'm guessing Birdman and Mack Maine are just playing it cool right now, and putting on a front.

Crazy.
I don't know about there being a mole in cedars.. im sure there are just too many sleazy reporters

I hope peopke dont turn him into a legend just cuz he dies.
I mean I hope he pulls through.
But people have a tendency to make people legendary after they die.

Pull through tho Wayne

Dude is a legend though. Word to the hot boyz. Even though he fell off after he started that rock/skater nonsense.

As much as people hate on TMZ they are pretty spot on with some of their stories that they break.

I hope Weezy pulls through man, them drugs and alcohol done took some of the BEST.smh

05- early 08 weezy GOAT to ever grace the mic. Dude was on another echelon.

He is a legend in rap music no doubt about it, but I never wanna see him being the "GOAT" I mean damn that's just straight blasphemy..

Dude is a legend though. Word to the hot boyz. Even though he fell off after he started that rock/skater nonsense.
If this happen 8-10 yrs ago i would actually care, but since dude want to be skater and the auto tune prince i really dont give a damn..

Give me the weezy with the braids in a throwback and some soulja ree's

He deleted this

@mackmaine: @TMZ and definitely don't try to kill a man before his time....so from the bottom of my soul and on behalf of my fam......**** YOU

I've never really been a fan but he is NO DOUBT a legend

5 years ago Niketalk was on Wayne like they are Yeezy right now

im sure xanax has something to do with this too, combining these 2 substances are very common and also very lethal.

xanax also causes seizures in users long after they stop using, i've had friends have seizures and almost die from going cold turkey in jail.

heres the story for the lazy folk.

Lil Wayne  is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures.  He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize.  He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma.  He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way.  Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

hope he pulls through...

15408610_crying_cat.gif

im sure xanax has something to do with this too, combining these 2 substances are very common and also very lethal.

xanax also causes seizures in users long after they stop using, i've had friends have seizures and almost die from going cold turkey in jail.
This was my first thought, that the seizures were the result of drug abuse. :smh:

I've seen so many people, with so many blessings waste it all on drugs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom