TN Nters Check In for 2007!!!

Aw I thought you went to a high school. I go to stratford if you know where thats at. And I stay in p.a. if you know where thats at.

ClarksVegas representa!
Went to U.H.A. in Hoptown, Ky.
Graduated from tUniversity of Tennessee.
Bout to open up a boutique on Main St downtown Clarksville.
Check me out. Anything you want, I got it. No fakes allowed in the store. Peep secuity guards.
"Mo Betta Shoez"
Peace

Brownsville TN. Fairly new to TN though (Originally from N.VA). So where are the sneaker spots at(In Memphis or close to)? Besides R. Sole. I tried askingweeks ago but no one showed any love. Come on now lets network.
happy.gif

I'm in Nashville so i can't help you with that.. but if you're ever in the Ville I'll let you know where to go.

Ok ososuave I appreciate it. Im probably going to be in Nashville in Jan. so I will most def. be letting you know. Thanks again. BTW what sneakers are youinto? Jays dunks max's or a little bit of everything? Just wondering.

sup . .

i'm new to sneakers and nashville.

hit me up with the crazy spots!!!#$

laugh.gif
smh.gif

on a more serious note . .

sup kevin , joe , tom , slater , & vic!

pimp.gif

WHAT IT IS EVERYONE ITS YA BOY D.D.
CITY:MEMPHIS
HOOD:WESTWOOD 38109
HIGH SCHOOL: CENTRAL HIGH 05'
MY COLLECTION IS UP TO ABOUT 70 AND YES IM BRAGGING CUZ MEMPHIS ISNT ON THE SHOE MAP LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.
PLUS,IF U OR ANYONE YOU KNOW GOESTO THE U OF M,YOU OR THEY KNOW WHO I AM. IM THE CAT WITH THE FLY SHOES
A MONTH BEFORE THEY CAME OUT AND NO I DON'T HIT THE TRAIN(SHOUTS OUT SOUTH MEMPHIS LOL)
COMMENTS AND QUESTION GET AT ME

Originally Posted by ireminisce

sup . .

i'm new to sneakers and nashville.

hit me up with the crazy spots!!!#$

laugh.gif
smh.gif

on a more serious note . .

sup kevin , joe , tom , slater , & vic!

pimp.gif
herb of the year. Bad representation of Nashville has to offer is Bernard. Checkin back in for '08 and saying whats up to my dudes in Nasty-Nash.

Vic, Bern (herb), Slater, Joe, and Tom. I feel another summit coming on soon. March/April?

Originally Posted by kingforce1

WHAT IT IS EVERYONE ITS YA BOY D.D.
CITY:MEMPHIS
HOOD:WESTWOOD 38109
HIGH SCHOOL: CENTRAL HIGH 05'
MY COLLECTION IS UP TO ABOUT 70 AND YES IM BRAGGING CUZ MEMPHIS ISNT ON THE SHOE MAP LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.
PLUS,IF U OR ANYONE YOU KNOW GOESTO THE U OF M,YOU OR THEY KNOW WHO I AM. IM THE CAT WITH THE FLY SHOES
A MONTH BEFORE THEY CAME OUT AND NO I DON'T HIT THE TRAIN(SHOUTS OUT SOUTH MEMPHIS LOL)
COMMENTS AND QUESTION GET AT ME

Wait...I didnt see this until now. Everyone in here knows that TN isnt the mecca of sneakers. So no real reason to brag...not a real good look either mydude.

Kevin I am ready for another summit.I also have some folks working on an event called....something like a Sneaker P.I.M.P.S...
of course the name will be changed but the idea is like that event.I will post more as we get details.Looking at the Wildhorse as a venue.....
Im thinking about doing Solecial Gatherings at Hickory Hollow Mall if I can get the right spot.Just something to get us all together.

Vick or Slater - If you all do a meet up, holler @ me. If I'm around & free, maybe I'll check it. Last summit was on my bday which was a no-go lol.

It's 08 but I am here... I am from Morristown/Knoxville. Whats up to all my Nashville Cats... !%$% with ya boy. I am tryin to get it poppin in East Tenn.But it's not to bad driving to Middle Tenn to kick it from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom