TO ALL MY NT dads How

The hell did you guys do this? I had my son this afternoon at 12:12pm and honestly might have been the craziest thing I have ever experinced

Congrats fam, but 12:12pm is the afternoon.........

All sarcasm aside, watchin' my daughter bein' born was the most graphic, beautiful, craziest %%*# I've seen first person. Did you cut the chord?

I love my 2 children 2 death. I enjoy every moment we spend together. Kids say the darndest things sometimes and my daughter is a perfect example. It'sapart of parenthood.

All sarcasm aside, watchin' my daughter bein' born was the most graphic, beautiful, craziest %%*# I've seen first person. Did you cut the chord?

Agreed to the fullest extent possible!! And yes, I cut my daughters cord as well.

We're expecting our 2nd child in December, I'm looking forward to my lil' man!!

Fatherhood has been the greatest experience of my life so far. It's not easy by any means, but it's damn sure rewarding!

COngrats! With new life comes new responsibilities!.. But I'm sure you know that!...

I'm sure that's an overwhelming feeling to see your new son enter this world. Congrats man.

But I do find it kind of funny that your sig says "Team Raw."
laugh.gif

It'll come naturally...all new dads are nervous when their kid is first born (I know I was) but you figure it out. Don't let your babe do all the workeither...give the kid a bath, change a diaper, feed him/her, get up at night to soothe them...it may seem like the sucky part of being a parent but it helpsyou bond with the kid and keeps wifey/girlfriend sane and off your back. Trust me, you think you are scared, mom's is a basket case right about now; theless stress for her the better. Especially if its her first.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm sure that's an overwhelming feeling to see your new son enter this world. Congrats man.

But I do find it kind of funny that your sig says "Team Raw."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats tho man....
havent had a child yet, but i spend alot of time with my God son (7 months) its a great thing.... i cant wait for one of my own

i got 3 so i consider myself a pro

1. patience

2. love

3. consistency

when i say consistency i mean keeping the same bedtime, same rules, same routines. you'll keep your sanity and be able to multi task better. trust me youwill be multi tasking.

congrats homie .........

Congrats. Its going to change your life forever

My daughter is a year and a half old right now and my wife is 6 months pregnant with a boy.

Here's a recent one of my daughter....Emerson Grace dominates any other kid.....her hair just got long enough at 18 months for "kinda"pigtails....funniest picture ever:

Primavera Vills wrote:

Watchin' my daughter bein' born was the most graphic, beautiful, craziest %%*# I've seen first person.
My thoughts exactly...

Now she's 18 months, and is the love of my llife.

Congrats OP!!

It is true what they say, a man doesn't feel like a father till you see your kid. I have been enjoying it for 3 years. Congrats Bro.

There is nothing like it.

You will not get immediate gratification when you are a parent, especially for at least the first year. Going through the process though you will start to seethese little signs that your child loves you. There is no better feeling than seeing your child grow and start to love you back. It just grows and grows fromthere.

Congrats and good luck!

im 27... i have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old son... as a man its a lot to take in all at once.. in the beginning i kept on having to tell myself"this is your baby" i just couldnt believe it... i even might be the few on NT that helps their kid out with homework.. mad crazy yo.. i even quitsmoking when my daughter was born..

Originally Posted by onewearz

i got 3 so i consider myself a pro

1. patience

2. love

3. consistency

when i say consistency i mean keeping the same bedtime, same rules, same routines. you'll keep your sanity and be able to multi task better. trust me you will be multi tasking.

congrats homie .........

this man speaks the truth.

congrats.

oh and get ready for those sleepless nights
laugh.gif
. its worth it though

Back
Top Bottom