To all of you who claim to hate Team Jordans....

Do I have to take it there?
I had a pair in 5th grade. At the time I thought they held up pretty good.
Imo, they look better than XVII, XVIII, and the VII.
Idk, just my opinion

I just plain don't like team jordans. I don't want them to come off the shelves or anything like that because I understand that they do actually sell,and you can only respect that from a business standpoint. But to me it juss seems like team j's are just a takedown of sigs. Take the big fund forinstance, they look like a poor knockoff/fusion of the AJ III and AJ IV. The team strongs, a knockoff XX. The B2rue's, worst of the worst, knockoffXI's, and a complete botching of the XI if you ask me. You all catchin' my drift? It's almost like JB is bein' lazy and doing injustice to theactaul sigs. The sigs are basically templates. They're not being built from the ground up. The are SOME teams that I do favor however, tho i haven'tbought. The Ol' Schools (derived from the AJ II) and the Rising Stars (derived from the AJ X).

I see your point, but in almost every industry you're going to find takedown versions of the flagship product at alower pricepoint for the "baller on a budget". Look at the new design for the '08 C-Class; it's basically supposed to be as close to anS-Class you can get for around $35-40K. The NBA Swingman & NFL "Replithentic" jerseys are the middle ground between the top-quality authenticand the shoddy screenprint replica. Purple Label is the premier arm of Ralph Lauren while Chaps is the bargain area. While it's understandable to notlike the takedown elements of many Teams, it's also wise to realize that it's not a phenomenon that Jordan Brand is supposedly"above".

^ Well said D E Beatup!! Very well said.

I've always loved your input on every topic. Very insightful.

Back
Top Bottom