"To (All) the Colleges That Rejected Me" - A Message from Taylor Allderdice High School

Got rejected by Berkeley, UCLA, Cornell and a ton of other ivy leagues lol. Wish I could go back to college. Miss the college days.

Northeastern University

University of Texas (had to do CAP program)

University of Virginia

Middlebury College

i think thats it..

Rejected at Harvard and UPenn lol. I knew I had a small chance of getting in there, but whatever it was worth a try

Accepted to Notre Dame, Michigan, Georgetown, Cornell, and University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Im pretty damn happy at Notre Dame considering its two hours from home, the athletics are great, and academics are :smokin

Got recruited to play lacrosse at some small d3 liberal arts schools I had no interest in lol.

Last edited:
applied to maryland, st johns university (nyc), george mason, uva, vcu

didnt get into uva

I remember getting deferred and then rejected from my top choice from UofChicago :\
Having a great first year at Berkeley tho

applied to 3: Ohio State, Indiana, and Cincinnati. Got accepted to all of them. College applications are terrible though.

THIS

All of my Jewish friends from middle-school that went to Allderdice got accepted to great schools e.g. Colgate, UPenn

I should also mention that Allderdice sits in an incredibly affluent, INCREDIBLY gated Jewish community in Pittsburgh. I'm sure Ms Weiss will be just fine

Although, miscellaneous hoods on the East Side are in Allderdice's district.

Me, I was accepted to the only school I applied for admission. I wanted to apply to NYU and Columbia but I doubted their affordability.

I got rejected by San Diego State, UCLA, and UC Berkeley. One of my few regrets is not even considering leaving CA for college.

Last edited:
Got rejected by Berkeley, UCLA, Cornell and a ton of other ivy leagues lol. Wish I could go back to college. Miss the college days.

Similar case for me minus the Ivy's. I knew I stood a slim chance of getting in and an even slimmer chance of being able to afford it on the miracle chance that I did get accepted.

I didn't apply... i was recruited

F a humble brag, im the **** :smokin :smokin :smokin

:lol: the school i did end up going to was the one school i didnt even apply to. a local state university was offering full ride scholarships to valedictorians and national merit scholars. they called my high school, i got pulled out of class to take the call, and that was that. not much to brag about tho cause the school is not a prestigious university by any stretch. hey, atleast it was free.

Accepted:
University of Washington (Seattle)
Santa Clara
Loyola Marymount

Rejected:
UC Santa Barbara - for better or worse, I prolly would've OD'd off keg stands there tho

UCSB actually rejects applicants? srs?

i kid i kid.

Got rejected by UCLA and Berkeley.

Ended up going to CC, then to State and graduated Debt Free :pimp:

Now I work with people that graduated from UCLA and Berkeley. Doesn't matter where you're from, but what you did with you time at school.

THIS

All of my Jewish friends from middle-school that went to Allderdice got accepted to great schools e.g. Colgate, UPenn

I should also mention that Allderdice sits in an incredibly affluent, INCREDIBLY gated Jewish community in Pittsburgh. I'm sure Ms Weiss will be just fine

Although, miscellaneous hoods on the East Side are in Allderdice's district.

Me, I was accepted to the only school I applied for admission. I wanted to apply to NYU and Columbia but I doubted their affordability.

Hazelwood and East Hills.

I went to Schenley

I'm not even sure if it's possible to get denied from college/university here in Belgium.

Well obviously you need a highschool degree and a little bit of money but that's it.

Applied to Georgia, Auburn, Alabama and Georgia State.

Knew I wanted to go to Georgia so only applied to other schools that had easy applications :smokin

Ohio State. And they called me every day begging me to apply for like a year :smh: Ended up at Tennessee. Applying to Michigan for grad school, F OSU

Back
Top Bottom