To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

My dude, what you want to do takes real long time practicing. Its not easy to merk and keep it moving like you saying that kinda life is cold though. The only way I have approached this and it has worked is from the jump let em know you don't do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing and just keep it honest. The sooner you clear that up the less stress. Dont sweat em they know the deal if they're about it they'll stay in touch. Dudes that play games and mess with girls minds on some "o baby i love you let me hit" that brings mad baggage, and its not easy to keep it moving at that point. If you never did this before act like you have.
With regards to the sentence throwing in point, you can't approach it like that. Its not like you are going to be on the phone with her and hit her with a sentence and you just going to go drive over and merk it. Atleast not the first couple of times, you feel me. Its all about body language when your face to face chillin, lampin out on the couch/bed/car whatever. Make the move homie, 100 percent of the time if you are chilling with a shorty you and her some where solo on the intentions that yall arent just friends or your still not decided which path the relationship will take. Touch her do kiss her, it aint much just let it be known that your presence is there.

My dude, what you want to do takes real long time practicing. Its not easy to merk and keep it moving like you saying that kinda life is cold though. The only way I have approached this and it has worked is from the jump let em know you don't do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing and just keep it honest. The sooner you clear that up the less stress. Dont sweat em they know the deal if they're about it they'll stay in touch. Dudes that play games and mess with girls minds on some "o baby i love you let me hit" that brings mad baggage, and its not easy to keep it moving at that point. If you never did this before act like you have.
With regards to the sentence throwing in point, you can't approach it like that. Its not like you are going to be on the phone with her and hit her with a sentence and you just going to go drive over and merk it. Atleast not the first couple of times, you feel me. Its all about body language when your face to face chillin, lampin out on the couch/bed/car whatever. Make the move homie, 100 percent of the time if you are chilling with a shorty you and her some where solo on the intentions that yall arent just friends or your still not decided which path the relationship will take. Touch her do kiss her, it aint much just let it be known that your presence is there.

I dont think anyone is directly asking a female that question. I think to most girls these days by askin her to your house or whatever its implied...

I dont think anyone is directly asking a female that question. I think to most girls these days by askin her to your house or whatever its implied...

Originally Posted by Kramer

code word: chill

Originally Posted by Kramer

code word: chill

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

dont be straight foward thats creepy to some people
laugh.gif

crazy but i have a few friends who are mad straight forward. Theyve also had some of the baddest chicks around here..
its a trip. but i cant get myself to be as straight forward as they are... still get  mine though...

laugh.gif

crazy but i have a few friends who are mad straight forward. Theyve also had some of the baddest chicks around here..
its a trip. but i cant get myself to be as straight forward as they are... still get  mine though...

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

laugh.gif

Some people might find it creepy, but I suppose it's the way you say it and how much confidence you display when you say such things. If a girl is diggin you from the jump, she'll know the deal. Also, being blunt about it> trying to sugar coat it (for some).
I asked my coworker what she thought of that and she said she didn't know lol. I didnt' ask her I wanted to have sex with her, but a hypothetical situation where a male she was feeling would say that. Hmm,....

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

laugh.gif

Some people might find it creepy, but I suppose it's the way you say it and how much confidence you display when you say such things. If a girl is diggin you from the jump, she'll know the deal. Also, being blunt about it> trying to sugar coat it (for some).
I asked my coworker what she thought of that and she said she didn't know lol. I didnt' ask her I wanted to have sex with her, but a hypothetical situation where a male she was feeling would say that. Hmm,....

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Treat a girl like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

K.
So you'e saying I should be a Richard from the jump and then they'll come around

interesting

*scratches chin*

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Treat a girl like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

K.
So you'e saying I should be a Richard from the jump and then they'll come around

interesting

*scratches chin*

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you just had a convo going and out of nowhere you're like, "I'm sexually attracted to you, and I'd like to have sex with you " .

You'd be surprised where this gets you if you actually told this line to a chick lil homie. The thing is, chicks want it as bad, even in some cases MORE than us guys want it. That's why you have to stop looking at females as pure-heavenly creatures and communicate your wants/needs. I mean, to come out of the blue with having sex with her, you have to build it up (it doesn't take long either). But you have to give her a REASON why she wants to have sex with you. The ultimate key to doing that is flirting. Gently touch her while explaining a story or something of interest, whisper in her ear every now and then. Don't be afraid to smile and tell jokes.

Believe in me, it is NOT hard to pound these chicks. Looking at what you wrote, you have no problem communicating. If you can communicate even a lil bit, you can have success with women.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you just had a convo going and out of nowhere you're like, "I'm sexually attracted to you, and I'd like to have sex with you " .

You'd be surprised where this gets you if you actually told this line to a chick lil homie. The thing is, chicks want it as bad, even in some cases MORE than us guys want it. That's why you have to stop looking at females as pure-heavenly creatures and communicate your wants/needs. I mean, to come out of the blue with having sex with her, you have to build it up (it doesn't take long either). But you have to give her a REASON why she wants to have sex with you. The ultimate key to doing that is flirting. Gently touch her while explaining a story or something of interest, whisper in her ear every now and then. Don't be afraid to smile and tell jokes.

Believe in me, it is NOT hard to pound these chicks. Looking at what you wrote, you have no problem communicating. If you can communicate even a lil bit, you can have success with women.

Back
Top Bottom