To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

This man knows whats up, use your time to either make $$ or study something (go buy rosetta stone) - Im 28 with a kid, nowadays I treat buns like crack - go on 2 month binges where I blow crazy stacks on smashing all the gal dem I want... But this is after having a successful business and saving for the kid....

That being said - the easiest way to get no-strings attached buns is to sell baggies - no joke, I got the most play of my life hustling in college - all the girls loved the w..d man
happy.gif

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

This man knows whats up, use your time to either make $$ or study something (go buy rosetta stone) - Im 28 with a kid, nowadays I treat buns like crack - go on 2 month binges where I blow crazy stacks on smashing all the gal dem I want... But this is after having a successful business and saving for the kid....

That being said - the easiest way to get no-strings attached buns is to sell baggies - no joke, I got the most play of my life hustling in college - all the girls loved the w..d man
happy.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

happy.gif

Hmm, will they love me if I work at medicinal weed shop?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

happy.gif

Yes they will. I can vouch for females flocking to the weed man too. Especially if you're moving or just smoking sensi all day.

Remember, mids are for kids.

It helps to be funny and have a car also. What age range are you fishing for?

happy.gif

Yes they will. I can vouch for females flocking to the weed man too. Especially if you're moving or just smoking sensi all day.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

happy.gif

19-20ish
I'm around the same age, so starting low will be most convenient as it'd be the easiest? Then gradually step it up as more experience is attained 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yes on the college thing

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

happy.gif

19-20ish
I'm around the same age, so starting low will be most convenient as it'd be the easiest? Then gradually step it up as more experience is attained 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yes on the college thing

Yea just like a couple other people said just chill and relax and be cool...don't Smuther her and don't sweat her just talk to her and go with the flow that you guys create...just don't make her uncomfortable and defiantly don't ask her for it a week into you guys talking or w.e ya do...just relax and be easy and it'll come don't worry about it...but them there's other girls that might like you for something you have like you being nice at skating and they'll lay you for it lol...the less you think about it or try to pursue it it'll come

Yea just like a couple other people said just chill and relax and be cool...don't Smuther her and don't sweat her just talk to her and go with the flow that you guys create...just don't make her uncomfortable and defiantly don't ask her for it a week into you guys talking or w.e ya do...just relax and be easy and it'll come don't worry about it...but them there's other girls that might like you for something you have like you being nice at skating and they'll lay you for it lol...the less you think about it or try to pursue it it'll come

op, no flamethrower but are you a virgin?

you sound new to this whole girl thing...
and pics of you for further investigation.

op, no flamethrower but are you a virgin?

you sound new to this whole girl thing...
and pics of you for further investigation.

let them know from the jump what your intentions are. Don't be afraid to make the first move. Physical contact always works too

let them know from the jump what your intentions are. Don't be afraid to make the first move. Physical contact always works too

n00b logic actually has some pretty good logic there
laugh.gif

You can't just jump in aiming for 10s unless you're bout that male model life or you have bread at your disposal.

Starting low in the age range is a good move but realize that younger females will annoy and exhaust you. Early.

Charm them, and don't seem TOO available. If you can pull with super duper ease and start smashing within 2 days, do NOT wife it.

Back
Top Bottom