To all the upcoming College students.. LIVE IT UP

I think if you get the right job, in the right city, making good money, you can have just as much fun in the real world as you do in college. But most people don't end up in that situation, therefore college ends up being the best time of their life.

At the hotel, check in tomorrow, then orientation... Good luck to everybody else!

At the hotel, check in tomorrow, then orientation... Good luck to everybody else!

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey NT. My first year is coming up, but I won't be living on campus, since a bus ride from my house is only about 45 minutes. I really wanted to live on campus, but it was a little too expensive...

I'm just worried I won't experience the college life to the fullest... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Don't be like me and stay at home all 4 years
smh.gif

I definitely missed a lot in college and regret it to this day. 

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey NT. My first year is coming up, but I won't be living on campus, since a bus ride from my house is only about 45 minutes. I really wanted to live on campus, but it was a little too expensive...

I'm just worried I won't experience the college life to the fullest... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Don't be like me and stay at home all 4 years
smh.gif

I definitely missed a lot in college and regret it to this day. 

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's my last semester and all I can say is.. Community college sucked.
frown.gif

can you describe you experience?
nerd.gif

Community college is like a half way housebetween high school and college. On one hand you have people there trying toimprove their grades so they can transfer to a four year, some are trying to savemoney before they go to a four year, and other are going for their AS degree(so they can become a cop or firefighter or an nurse (LN)) or AAS degree. Onthe other hand, you have hood rats that wear their clubbing gear to school, andare looking to be saved or knock up. In addition, you have hoodlums who arethere just to holler females. The hood rats and hoodlum normally drop out orget kick out due to poor grades. Community college is also plague with singlemothers and old people who are students, like 60 and up.
In addition, there is a small college vibe on campus; it disappearsright when you exit the campus.
smh.gif
so true learned all this in the first month .
Going into my second year at my local community college luckily I 'm on Scholarship all I had to pay for was my college bus pass.
smile.gif

Hoping to transfer to the U of M when I'm done with my generals. I'm gonna try and do more this year(school events, meet new people). Last year was just to get an understanding of how things went.

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Community college is like a half way housebetween high school and college. On one hand you have people there trying toimprove their grades so they can transfer to a four year, some are trying to savemoney before they go to a four year, and other are going for their AS degree(so they can become a cop or firefighter or an nurse (LN)) or AAS degree. Onthe other hand, you have hood rats that wear their clubbing gear to school, andare looking to be saved or knock up. In addition, you have hoodlums who arethere just to holler females. The hood rats and hoodlum normally drop out orget kick out due to poor grades. Community college is also plague with singlemothers and old people who are students, like 60 and up.
In addition, there is a small college vibe on campus; it disappearsright when you exit the campus.
smh.gif
Going into my second year at my local community college luckily I 'm on Scholarship all I had to pay for was my college bus pass.
smile.gif

Hoping to transfer to the U of M when I'm done with my generals. I'm gonna try and do more this year(school events, meet new people). Last year was just to get an understanding of how things went.

frown.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
smile.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
smile.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
smile.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
smile.gif

I didn't get butt all last year.
tired.gif

two black girls holla'd at me, but I wasn't feelin' em'. One was short & skinny, with no body and a average face.

The other one was tall & skinny, with a below average face.

Both didn't have anything on them to turn me on.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully this year some decent lookin' women will get at the kid
happy.gif

tired.gif

two black girls holla'd at me, but I wasn't feelin' em'. One was short & skinny, with no body and a average face.

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

just read this on another forum. this pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Here is what your life in college should be:

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

2. Getting internships/networking

3. Drinking 3-4 nights a week

4. Hanging out with the guys/going to see movies

5. Hooking up with a different chick every week

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

pimp.gif

(of course modified slightly to fit you, but that basically covers every aspect of college)

just read this on another forum. this pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Here is what your life in college should be:

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

2. Getting internships/networking

3. Drinking 3-4 nights a week

4. Hanging out with the guys/going to see movies

5. Hooking up with a different chick every week

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

pimp.gif

(of course modified slightly to fit you, but that basically covers every aspect of college)

anyone thinkin about join a frat?

2nd yr at my university and im thinkin bout it, just dont kno which one would be good/right for me

any input

anyone thinkin about join a frat?

2nd yr at my university and im thinkin bout it, just dont kno which one would be good/right for me

any input

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif
where do you go

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif
where do you go

Back
Top Bottom