To all the upcoming College students.. LIVE IT UP

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's my last semester and all I can say is.. Community college sucked.
frown.gif

can you describe you experience?
nerd.gif

Community college is like a half way housebetween high school and college. On one hand you have people there trying toimprove their grades so they can transfer to a four year, some are trying to savemoney before they go to a four year, and other are going for their AS degree(so they can become a cop or firefighter or an nurse (LN)) or AAS degree. Onthe other hand, you have hood rats that wear their clubbing gear to school, andare looking to be saved or knock up. In addition, you have hoodlums who arethere just to holler females. The hood rats and hoodlum normally drop out orget kick out due to poor grades. Community college is also plague with singlemothers and old people who are students, like 60 and up.
In addition, there is a small college vibe on campus; it disappearsright when you exit the campus.
smh.gif
so true learned all this in the first month .
Going into my second year at my local community college luckily I 'm on Scholarship all I had to pay for was my college bus pass.
smile.gif

Hoping to transfer to the U of M when I'm done with my generals. I'm gonna try and do more this year(school events, meet new people). Last year was just to get an understanding of how things went.
Am in the same boat as you this is going to be my second year at CC 
frown.gif

But am out that $!#@! in Sept am finally going away 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's my last semester and all I can say is.. Community college sucked.
frown.gif

can you describe you experience?
nerd.gif

Community college is like a half way housebetween high school and college. On one hand you have people there trying toimprove their grades so they can transfer to a four year, some are trying to savemoney before they go to a four year, and other are going for their AS degree(so they can become a cop or firefighter or an nurse (LN)) or AAS degree. Onthe other hand, you have hood rats that wear their clubbing gear to school, andare looking to be saved or knock up. In addition, you have hoodlums who arethere just to holler females. The hood rats and hoodlum normally drop out orget kick out due to poor grades. Community college is also plague with singlemothers and old people who are students, like 60 and up.
In addition, there is a small college vibe on campus; it disappearsright when you exit the campus.
smh.gif
so true learned all this in the first month .
Going into my second year at my local community college luckily I 'm on Scholarship all I had to pay for was my college bus pass.
smile.gif

Hoping to transfer to the U of M when I'm done with my generals. I'm gonna try and do more this year(school events, meet new people). Last year was just to get an understanding of how things went.
Am in the same boat as you this is going to be my second year at CC 
frown.gif

But am out that $!#@! in Sept am finally going away 
pimp.gif

OP i will try to make the best out of my college years....

Starting next month
smile.gif

This is truly a once in a lifetime experience

OP i will try to make the best out of my college years....

Starting next month
smile.gif

This is truly a once in a lifetime experience

Live it up kids. The real world sucks. With summer IB internships, you have college life to look forward to in the fall. Once you start working FT, the finish line is awfully far away.

Live it up kids. The real world sucks. With summer IB internships, you have college life to look forward to in the fall. Once you start working FT, the finish line is awfully far away.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

nah...the year or two right after college is a little rough...but once you get settled into doing something you like the possibilities are endless.

if you take a job you don't like and are miserable then you should rethink your position. With the money you're bringing in, you could be vacationing, buying dope stuff for your place, meeting new females, cars, etc. These things aren't attainable for most colleges students.

on a side note college life is 
pimp.gif
. The second best time of your life...live it up as much as you want/can

Originally Posted by reigndrop

nah...the year or two right after college is a little rough...but once you get settled into doing something you like the possibilities are endless.

if you take a job you don't like and are miserable then you should rethink your position. With the money you're bringing in, you could be vacationing, buying dope stuff for your place, meeting new females, cars, etc. These things aren't attainable for most colleges students.

on a side note college life is 
pimp.gif
. The second best time of your life...live it up as much as you want/can

just enjoy your time and the most important thing is finding a school/town/campus that fits u, being happy is the most important thing...i am going into my third year and third school, it sucks starting brand new each year with new people and new surrounds but its exciting too...just find a place where u can do well and set urself up for success after school

just enjoy your time and the most important thing is finding a school/town/campus that fits u, being happy is the most important thing...i am going into my third year and third school, it sucks starting brand new each year with new people and new surrounds but its exciting too...just find a place where u can do well and set urself up for success after school

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

2. Getting internships/networking

3. Drinking 3-4 nights a week

4. Hanging out with the guys/going to see movies

5. Hooking up with a different chick every week

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

Impossible.

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

6. Chilling with the guys/girls on your floor watching a movie when you don't feel like drinking.

Impossible.

i just graduated from college and just packed my car up for the last drive home. i'm so ready to start my life.
college was cool but i will not miss it as much as most.
and yes, i did it right. just ready for a change.

i just graduated from college and just packed my car up for the last drive home. i'm so ready to start my life.
college was cool but i will not miss it as much as most.
and yes, i did it right. just ready for a change.

Originally Posted by AG 47

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

Impossible.
^^Pretty much, to even get a 3.0 requires studyin ur a off. Back to topic, college had its ups and downs for me but I still had a great time, have so many friends I still keep in contact with compared to only a couple HS friends I still talk to.

Originally Posted by AG 47

1. Getting a 3.8-4.0 GPA

Impossible.
^^Pretty much, to even get a 3.0 requires studyin ur a off. Back to topic, college had its ups and downs for me but I still had a great time, have so many friends I still keep in contact with compared to only a couple HS friends I still talk to.

Back
Top Bottom