To DS or UnDS ?? which pair?

Originally Posted by Gink

GreatAbyss43 wrote:

wear your shoes, thats what they are made for.

^^ So I should trade my Micheal Jordan rookie card away?
Meh, that really doesn't compare. But I know what your getting at.

Originally Posted by Gink

GreatAbyss43 wrote:

wear your shoes, thats what they are made for.

^^ So I should trade my Micheal Jordan rookie card away?
Meh, that really doesn't compare. But I know what your getting at.

Lemme tell you a sad true story...My house once got broken into...I had 9.5 pair of jordans stolen (yes, they stole half of a pair...Flint IX...I still have the left shoe that they didn't take, i keep it on my desk at work). Of those 9.5 kicks, about 5 or 6 of them were DS...

...I've never worn the DMP XI

...I've never worn the olive IX

...among other things.

The point that I'm trynna make is, if you really like your kicks, wear them. You never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. If you are NOT wearing your kicks, then I imagine that you are looking to sell or trade them at a later time. If that's the case; while there is certainly a value difference between kicks that are DS and VNDS, it's not super dramatic...Lightly used kicks still hold a good amount of value.

...with all that said, I still have big problems un-DSing some of my kicks. I'm itchin to wear my CG XI's...guess i'm just waiting for the right opportunity.

Lemme tell you a sad true story...My house once got broken into...I had 9.5 pair of jordans stolen (yes, they stole half of a pair...Flint IX...I still have the left shoe that they didn't take, i keep it on my desk at work). Of those 9.5 kicks, about 5 or 6 of them were DS...

...among other things.

The point that I'm trynna make is, if you really like your kicks, wear them. You never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. If you are NOT wearing your kicks, then I imagine that you are looking to sell or trade them at a later time. If that's the case; while there is certainly a value difference between kicks that are DS and VNDS, it's not super dramatic...Lightly used kicks still hold a good amount of value.

...with all that said, I still have big problems un-DSing some of my kicks. I'm itchin to wear my CG XI's...guess i'm just waiting for the right opportunity.

Originally Posted by apthekid

...among other things.

e47265c66abdc2378b5ab3c1c8998ee9fc140c43_r.gif

All I learned from this is that I need security bars and a good alarm system.

Originally Posted by apthekid

...among other things.

e47265c66abdc2378b5ab3c1c8998ee9fc140c43_r.gif

All I learned from this is that I need security bars and a good alarm system.

I have a few pairs I havent worn... in fact I just UNDS'd a pair of XXs last week from 2005... all im sayin is if you not ready then dont do it, youll know when the timing is right, youll just feel it one day

I have a few pairs I havent worn... in fact I just UNDS'd a pair of XXs last week from 2005... all im sayin is if you not ready then dont do it, youll know when the timing is right, youll just feel it one day

yes wear them! i prolly wore my retro 9's (white/black) once.. my space jams maybe 5 times in a year...and my blk/red 11's maybe 3 times in like 2 yrs...and i lost all of em in an apartment fire smh never got my due justice in wearing them nor was it worth my time waiting in line for them. Now if i ever get my hands on space jams again...they will be my game shoes!

yes wear them! i prolly wore my retro 9's (white/black) once.. my space jams maybe 5 times in a year...and my blk/red 11's maybe 3 times in like 2 yrs...and i lost all of em in an apartment fire smh never got my due justice in wearing them nor was it worth my time waiting in line for them. Now if i ever get my hands on space jams again...they will be my game shoes!

In the end, It's really up to you OP... 
happy.gif

But my opinion if your gonna someday sell your sneakers, it's best DS....

But if one arrogant SOB starts bragging his sneaker collection when it's really lame, slap him with a DS sneaker of yours...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In the end, It's really up to you OP... 
happy.gif

But my opinion if your gonna someday sell your sneakers, it's best DS....

But if one arrogant SOB starts bragging his sneaker collection when it's really lame, slap him with a DS sneaker of yours...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock em bro...like the other cat said u never kno what might happen...wen u die u cant take em wit u....

rock em bro...like the other cat said u never kno what might happen...wen u die u cant take em wit u....

i rock all my general releases..usually the limited joints like the bin 23's or YOTR's i try to get one to stock & one to rock..if i can't then i usually just keep it deadstock,i like wearing shoes without having to worry about them getting ruined

i rock all my general releases..usually the limited joints like the bin 23's or YOTR's i try to get one to stock & one to rock..if i can't then i usually just keep it deadstock,i like wearing shoes without having to worry about them getting ruined

I feel you on forgetting what I got in my closet lol. Me personally Im the same way, I dont like to rock J's that just came out because I feel like Im just the same as everyone else rockin em. Id rather wait till people forget or arent wearing them as much to pull em out. For instance, when the 2011 release of the Metallic V's come out Im going to UNDS my 2000 Metallics with the NIKE AIR and break some necks lol.

I feel you on forgetting what I got in my closet lol. Me personally Im the same way, I dont like to rock J's that just came out because I feel like Im just the same as everyone else rockin em. Id rather wait till people forget or arent wearing them as much to pull em out. For instance, when the 2011 release of the Metallic V's come out Im going to UNDS my 2000 Metallics with the NIKE AIR and break some necks lol.

Back
Top Bottom