To DS or UnDS ?? which pair?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by BillOnes

To do what I want or what other people tell me to do?
No really bro, just asking if there is a pair u won't rock, and reasons.

why buy if you wont wear them? The only reason not to wear a pair is if they would crumble on your feet like OG 2,3,4,5,6s
Or if you bought with the intentions of reselling
nerd.gif
I.E: Hyped-up release/Limited Release

i just wear off impulse. sometimes i break a nice pair out for special occasions (birthdays, going somewhere like a amusement park, date) sometimes i just go through some clothes and go off that. don't make the decision too hard on yourself, they are just shoes bro.

i just wear off impulse. sometimes i break a nice pair out for special occasions (birthdays, going somewhere like a amusement park, date) sometimes i just go through some clothes and go off that. don't make the decision too hard on yourself, they are just shoes bro.

If you have a lot of shoes and you never wear them and no one sees them every - what are they for? Rock every pair and NEED be double up on a couple pairs
laugh.gif

If you have a lot of shoes and you never wear them and no one sees them every - what are they for? Rock every pair and NEED be double up on a couple pairs
laugh.gif

yeah wear your shoes unless there worth like 3 or 400 then u can keep ds to sell its you there your shoes

yeah wear your shoes unless there worth like 3 or 400 then u can keep ds to sell its you there your shoes

I wear all my kicks. some the same day I cop them, some not for a year but I do rock em all.

I wear all my kicks. some the same day I cop them, some not for a year but I do rock em all.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!

Exactly.  Im at a point now where a shoe has no high value to me if it cant be worn.  Thats why the AJ1 will most likely always have value, because even after 26 years, they are still wearable.  I only have one DS Pair that I wont get rid of, and thats my 00 AJ V Fire Red.  I bought 2 back then to have an extra pair later on life to wear, but never got around to it, now they are unwearable, but that colorway and model is my all time favorite pair.  So I told my Girlfriend to put them on my feet when Im buried.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!

Exactly.  Im at a point now where a shoe has no high value to me if it cant be worn.  Thats why the AJ1 will most likely always have value, because even after 26 years, they are still wearable.  I only have one DS Pair that I wont get rid of, and thats my 00 AJ V Fire Red.  I bought 2 back then to have an extra pair later on life to wear, but never got around to it, now they are unwearable, but that colorway and model is my all time favorite pair.  So I told my Girlfriend to put them on my feet when Im buried.

Originally Posted by yupitsme

asking other people though? do what you want
he doesn't know what he wants that's why he made the post asking people to tell him what to do

Originally Posted by yupitsme

asking other people though? do what you want
he doesn't know what he wants that's why he made the post asking people to tell him what to do

Just don't overmatch. Wear a simple fit and the toro's will stand out the most. If you aren't going to wear your sneakers, why did you buy them in the first place?

Just don't overmatch. Wear a simple fit and the toro's will stand out the most. If you aren't going to wear your sneakers, why did you buy them in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom