To DS or UnDS ?? which pair?

You should sell them if they are too loud for you to wear. They are too loud for me that's why I never bought em.

You should sell them if they are too loud for you to wear. They are too loud for me that's why I never bought em.

i ALWAYS wear my sneakers. idc what they are, and if its a shoe that people like, then i enjoy the feeling of breaking necks just walking around xD
but besides the show boating and stuff, shoes are for FEET! i understand some of the collectors and stuff, preserving it for history or just for a hobby lol, but if your not a forreal forreal collector, then just wear em cuz if you don ttheres no point in having them. like half the people on here lost there shoes before they got to wear em... its a shame :/

i ALWAYS wear my sneakers. idc what they are, and if its a shoe that people like, then i enjoy the feeling of breaking necks just walking around xD
but besides the show boating and stuff, shoes are for FEET! i understand some of the collectors and stuff, preserving it for history or just for a hobby lol, but if your not a forreal forreal collector, then just wear em cuz if you don ttheres no point in having them. like half the people on here lost there shoes before they got to wear em... its a shame :/

when i was i child, my friend's mother would stock the downstairs fridge with sodas
when she knew he'd have a group of friend's over
but when it came to distributing the soda, my friend acted like a cheap prick & would lie
to us & say they were all for him and hoard em all summer

yall remind me of that dude, bunch a cheap pricks

when i was i child, my friend's mother would stock the downstairs fridge with sodas
when she knew he'd have a group of friend's over
but when it came to distributing the soda, my friend acted like a cheap prick & would lie
to us & say they were all for him and hoard em all summer

yall remind me of that dude, bunch a cheap pricks

Ok,  for obvious reasons these will never get worn.  size 10 premio 5's ds #23/2133 jordans jersey number.  Glad I bought a 10.5 to wear.  Could be the nicest 5's ever made

b11151e77f06620eb141a6cbf20fa1dc912d9d3.pjpeg

6a5253deca78406769603b3e68411ec2743829f.pjpeg
d4d252de2274102f6530672131a15969dffaa34.pjpeg

Ok,  for obvious reasons these will never get worn.  size 10 premio 5's ds #23/2133 jordans jersey number.  Glad I bought a 10.5 to wear.  Could be the nicest 5's ever made

b11151e77f06620eb141a6cbf20fa1dc912d9d3.pjpeg

6a5253deca78406769603b3e68411ec2743829f.pjpeg
d4d252de2274102f6530672131a15969dffaa34.pjpeg

they are a clean shoe, wear them if you feel the urge, otherwise keep them in your box hidden away so you don't have to think about even owning them

they are a clean shoe, wear them if you feel the urge, otherwise keep them in your box hidden away so you don't have to think about even owning them

yea ideally youd be able to rock one and stock one, but its tough enough affording one pair of jordans! but i feel you on that - for my favorite pairs that release, i always try and cop 2 (i.e. space jams, concords, and black cement 3s are all double-copped)

yea ideally youd be able to rock one and stock one, but its tough enough affording one pair of jordans! but i feel you on that - for my favorite pairs that release, i always try and cop 2 (i.e. space jams, concords, and black cement 3s are all double-copped)

i dont know about everyone else but it kills me to un ds a pair of new jays from my collection

if i want to wear something then i go and cop a pair for wearing and then i dont have a problem but pulling something thats in my collection out to wear , "it happen's once in a very blue moon"

its hard for me because i worked so hard to build my collection to where it is

the last pair i broke out was some retro 12's white/red to wear to the shoe expo in washington dc

there is alot of shoes i want to rock but i just dont , i add them to my collection and keep it moving til the next pair

now i know alot of people wont agree but....

ive had every OG jordan in almost every hot OG colorway and i mean almost everyone , you name the shoes and colorway and ive had them since the very begining, day 1 ( i got the OG jordan 1's in 1985 when i was 14 yrs. old )
and i wore every pair i got into the ground

i couldnt wait to play ball in my new jays as soon as i got them , made me feel like the man himself.........lol

so ive put my wear time in on jays and now for the most part i collect but like i said "once in a very blue moon"

"i will be posting my collection very soon so be on the watch".................................................................................peace23

i dont know about everyone else but it kills me to un ds a pair of new jays from my collection

if i want to wear something then i go and cop a pair for wearing and then i dont have a problem but pulling something thats in my collection out to wear , "it happen's once in a very blue moon"

its hard for me because i worked so hard to build my collection to where it is

the last pair i broke out was some retro 12's white/red to wear to the shoe expo in washington dc

there is alot of shoes i want to rock but i just dont , i add them to my collection and keep it moving til the next pair

now i know alot of people wont agree but....

ive had every OG jordan in almost every hot OG colorway and i mean almost everyone , you name the shoes and colorway and ive had them since the very begining, day 1 ( i got the OG jordan 1's in 1985 when i was 14 yrs. old )
and i wore every pair i got into the ground

i couldnt wait to play ball in my new jays as soon as i got them , made me feel like the man himself.........lol

so ive put my wear time in on jays and now for the most part i collect but like i said "once in a very blue moon"

"i will be posting my collection very soon so be on the watch".................................................................................peace23

I usually wait a while to wear a new pair that just dropped, but I make sure to get the best out of older kicks (keeping them clean though of course)

Back
Top Bottom