laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seth k

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this is his wife from WDYWT
images

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-bacchus/17/123/158

same person??? hard to tell 

Mad respect to you. Dont let this thread die.homeboy is scum. That may not be his wife but it's def his family so nt needs to hit her up and tell her about al bundy's scheming ways. Also we need to find out what macys he works at. what a clown. And if steezy knows him why isn't he mediating the asset recovery? Least he could do after co signing a herb who sent fake tracking numbers an fabricated family emergencies. No shame.

I'm sorry to dissappoint, but I don't know him, ran into him once at a local sneaker spot, it seems I judged his character wrong, He didn't seem like someone thirsty for 3 bills... if he was an actual friend of mine I would help out in getting that money backLULZ @ "is the least he could do" You guys are comedians with an unbelievable thirst for drama.

it's clear he sells women's shoes

you can see the "merchandising women's shoes" guide attached to the wall

images

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Crux did a IP check on this bums last post..
LQtRT.png

All you dudes co-signing this kat 
alien.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Word they allowed to just give out locations like that?
time to stop being the first poster or what.
roll.gif

office the wrote:
megatron wrote:
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Crux did a IP check on this bums last post..
All you dudes co-signing this kat 
alien.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Word they allowed to just give out locations like that?

you scared someone is gonna pay you a visit for all the trollin you do?

You guys don't see anything wrong with that though? During the whole billy hoyle whatever and whoever nike mess and even leaking photos from the 18s and whatnot meth has come out and said nike has requested locations of those that leaked photos and he insists they don't do that
eyes.gif

i did a store locator for macys near mt vernon and these came up. i doubt he works at the macys on 34th st or the one on fulton st but the process of elmination is the best way to go.

Macy's Cross County
Directions | Catalogs
800 Central Park Ave.
Yonkers, NY 10704
914-964-6680
Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 10:00PM Tomorrow's Hours : 10:00AM - 10:00PM
See more store hours

Macy's Parkchester
Directions | Catalogs
1441 Metropolitan Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
718/828-7000
Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 9:00PM Tomorrow's Hours : 10:00AM - 9:00PM
See more store hours

Macy's White Plains
Directions | Catalogs
100 Main Street
White Plains Galleria
White Plains, NY 10601
914/946-5015
Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 9:30PM Tomorrow's Hours : 10:00AM - 9:30PM
See more store hours

Macy's Flushing
Directions | Catalogs
136-50 Roosevelt Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354
718/358-9000
Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 10:00PM Tomorrow's Hours : 10:00AM - 10:00PM
See more store hours

Macy's Manhasset
Directions | Events | Catalogs
1100 Northern Blvd.
Manhasset, NY 11030
516/869-8500
See more store hours

Macy's Rt. 4 Furniture Gallery
Directions | Catalogs
275 Route 4 West
Paramus, NJ 07652
201-342-8501
See more store hours

Macy's Douglaston
Directions | Catalogs
242-02 61st Avenue
Douglaston, NY 11362
718/225-7300
See more store hours

Macy's Queens Furniture Gallery
Directions | Catalogs
88-01 Queens Boulevard
Elmhurst, NY 11373
718/760-7101
See more store hours

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by seth k

this is his wife from WDYWT
images

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-bacchus/17/123/158

same person??? hard to tell 

Mad respect to you. Dont let this thread die.homeboy is scum. That may not be his wife but it's def his family so nt needs to hit her up and tell her about al bundy's scheming ways. Also we need to find out what macys he works at. what a clown. And if steezy knows him why isn't he mediating the asset recovery? Least he could do after co signing a herb who sent fake tracking numbers an fabricated family emergencies. No shame.

I'm sorry to dissappoint, but I don't know him, ran into him once at a local sneaker spot, it seems I judged his character wrong, He didn't seem like someone thirsty for 3 bills... if he was an actual friend of mine I would help out in getting that money backLULZ @ "is the least he could do" You guys are comedians with an unbelievable thirst for drama.

you flipped to "I dont even know him like that" real quick..but was quick to co sign him after HE GAVE TWO FAKE TRACKING NUMBERS. Youre a troll just fall back.

found this address...dunno if it's legit or not but was on Sole Collector

Presley BAcchus 128 South First Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550 

914-255-8845
unless dude is lying bout owning his home, i dont think this is his house.

home is owned by a Patrick & Jennifer Neil, husband and wife.  Not anyone named Bacchus.  The Neals have been in there since atleast 1996.  The only other properties in Westchester County that I could find owned by someone with the last name Bacchus came up under Zaid Bacchus or Jasmine Bacchus.

edit:

if OP had an address that the scammer gave him, I could look it up in the county courthouse records to see if its a legit address (assuming dude isnt lying about being a homeowner). 

it's clear he sells women's shoes

you can see the "merchandising women's shoes" guide attached to the wall

images

Lol this had me! Damn NT doing work on this scammer!

safe to say we wont be seeing him again. i hope this is a lesson for anyone thinking about scamming or even doing any transactions. protect yourself at all times cause some people dont care. if he is innocent i hope he does the right thing but its not looking good right now.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

914-255-8845

home is owned by a Patrick & Jennifer Neil, husband and wife.  Not anyone named Bacchus.  The Neals have been in there since atleast 1996.  The only other properties in Westchester County that I could find owned by someone with the last name Bacchus came up under Zaid Bacchus or Jasmine Bacchus.

edit:

if OP had an address that the scammer gave him, I could look it up in the county courthouse records to see if its a legit address (assuming dude isnt lying about being a homeowner). 
Mojo- You may be right. The house at that address may be owned by the Neils, and Humpty Hump may just be renting it. Could also explain that he's only paid 65% of the total monthly rent (instead of the 65% he claimed what we assumed was his monthly mortgage or sale price of the house), in which case it makes it more plausible that he scammed OP.

Humpty- If you're reading this, and we know you are, please send OP his money back.

ya are some clowns man!!
laugh.gif

but yea if dude is a scammer he deserves all this and more...
30t6p3b.gif

i hate people who steal

Originally Posted by limitz

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

914-255-8845

edit:

Mojo- You may be right. The house at that address may be owned by the Neils, and Humpty Hump may just be renting it. Could also explain that he's only paid 65% of the total monthly rent (instead of the 65% he claimed what we assumed was his monthly mortgage or sale price of the house), in which case it makes it more plausible that he scammed OP.

Humpty- If you're reading this, and we know you are, please send OP his money back.

Lulz at the detective work being done on the DBag...I still can't believe he did all this over 3 bills. Damn what has this world come to?

Keep calling dudes mom. Find which Macy's he works at & get dudes house address.

jordanforever08 - this will all go away if you just send the $300 + another $100 for causing all this BS.

If you need the money so bad, give OP his $300 and ill send you a free $300 you POS poor person.
You done F'd up, this ain't ISS - you can't hide from the NT dectectives son.

Back
Top Bottom