Prank calling, addresses, jobs etc...

if you truly intend to help the OP by finding that info PM it to him

and let HIM deal with it.

Your prize is knowing that the guy is a scammer and a liar, so you know

not to do business with him.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

2113p8y.jpg
God I thought Kanye was so corny for this. 

while this pic is laughable, that Goyard briefcase he is holding is pretty damn awesome.  much better than the LV one that the scammer is holding.

but back on topic.  if anyone can give me some addresses to follow up on I can.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

ohwell.gif

I understand wanting to help OP get his money back, but

don't you all think you maybe be digging a little too deep

ohwell.gif

You do some shady @*!+, you have to ready to face the consequences. 

Originally Posted by limitz

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by StillIn729

found this address...dunno if it's legit or not but was on Sole Collector

Presley BAcchus 128 South First Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550 

914-255-8845
unless dude is lying bout owning his home, i dont think this is his house.

home is owned by a Patrick & Jennifer Neil, husband and wife.  Not anyone named Bacchus.  The Neals have been in there since atleast 1996.  The only other properties in Westchester County that I could find owned by someone with the last name Bacchus came up under Zaid Bacchus or Jasmine Bacchus.

edit:

if OP had an address that the scammer gave him, I could look it up in the county courthouse records to see if its a legit address (assuming dude isnt lying about being a homeowner). 
Mojo- You may be right. The house at that address may be owned by the Neils, and Humpty Hump may just be renting it. Could also explain that he's only paid 65% of the total monthly rent (instead of the 65% he claimed what we assumed was his monthly mortgage or sale price of the house), in which case it makes it more plausible that he scammed OP.

Humpty- If you're reading this, and we know you are, please send OP his money back.
It's a multi-family, he most likely was lying and just rents one of the units.  It was actually sold in 2002 but still a different name than his.  Also, he most likely works at the Macy's at Cross County since he lives less than 10min from there.

ohwell.gif

Eh. Dude has it coming to him. It is well deserved in my opinion.

Truth is, we can't get rid of every scammer in this world, but making one's life miserable for their actions could potentially lead to one less scammer to worry about. I'm all for what has been suggested. Dude deserves it. It's even worse he's trying to front like he's about that life, while working at Macy's

Ya'll can make fun of rico all you want but at least he does something. Half of you stay in NY and always talk about helping a fellow NT'er out if they get scammed....CLEARLY running your mouthes and aren't going to do anything

if dude is really from Mt Vernon im only a hop, skip and a jump away from there. i actually have goons from the southside of Mt. Vernon... im down to create some havoc.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Ya'll can make fun of rico all you want but at least he does something. Half of you stay in NY and always talk about helping a fellow NT'er out if they get scammed....CLEARLY running your mouthes and aren't going to do anything
10_funny_celebrity_gifs5.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

home is owned by a Patrick & Jennifer Neil, husband and wife.  Not anyone named Bacchus.  The Neals have been in there since atleast 1996.  The only other properties in Westchester County that I could find owned by someone with the last name Bacchus came up under Zaid Bacchus or Jasmine Bacchus.

edit:

if OP had an address that the scammer gave him, I could look it up in the county courthouse records to see if its a legit address (assuming dude isnt lying about being a homeowner). 
Mojo- You may be right. The house at that address may be owned by the Neils, and Humpty Hump may just be renting it. Could also explain that he's only paid 65% of the total monthly rent (instead of the 65% he claimed what we assumed was his monthly mortgage or sale price of the house), in which case it makes it more plausible that he scammed OP.

Humpty- If you're reading this, and we know you are, please send OP his money back.
It's a multi-family, he most likely was lying and just rents one of the units.  It was actually sold in 2002 but still a different name than his.  Also, he most likely works at the Macy's at Cross County since he lives less than 10min from there.

has any1 called to confirm or nt speed aint that fast?
Spoiler [+]
or we waiting on polorico to call?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

found this address...dunno if it's legit or not but was on Sole Collector

Presley BAcchus 128 South First Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550 

914-255-8845

edit:

the thing about Mt. Vernon is ... its the hood. dude doesnt own a range rove nor that house especially in that neighborhood. look at his pics. Mt Vernon _'s are wolves. dude is not about that life. i guarantee it. judging by his photo which says alot, dude doesnt come out the house. he's a clown.

edit: OP give me as much info as you can about the dude. all phone numbers, addresses, names anything i need to know....

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

edit:

For future NT detective work (and also for my actual business/work) I want to make sure that my resources are up to date.

Scar, can you crosscheck the info I am getting vs. the info you are pulling up?

I'm showing that it is a duplex like you stated, 2 family - year round.

last market sale was in 1996 from a William Bowe to Patrick Neil.  Lender was bny mtg co inc.
mortgage recorded in 1997 from private lender to Patrick and Jennifer Neal
mortgage recorded in 2003 from Beneficial to Patrick and Jennifer Neal
mortgage recorded in 2005 from Beneficial to Patrick and Jennifer Neal
mortgage recorded in 2006 from Accredited Hm Lenders to Patrick, Jennifer, and Carlington Neil
mortgage recorded in 2006 from JP Morgan Chase to Patrick and Jennifer Neal
mortgage modification agreement recorded in 2010 from JP Morgan Chase to Patrick and Jennifer Neal

I'm not seeing any record of a sale in 2002.

Maybe I am searching the wrong address?  The address that pulled up for me is "128 S. 1st Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10550-3529".  APN is  [font=CenturyGothic,Bold][font=CenturyGothic,Bold][font=CenturyGothic,Bold]0800-165-079-03122-000-0009[/font][/font][/font]  

He does not own the HOME. i guarantee it you are wasting your time. he doesnt have a range rover. none of that. believe me i live in the area. he lives in a rat hole. the south side of mt vernon is probably the worst place to live outside of certain area's of brooklyn. dont believe me? go to a street view of the area. dude lives 3 blocks away from the projects.

Update: jordanforever08 emailed me and said he’ll be back in the US Thursday and that he will fix this problem. I will get my money back or get my shoes. He said that his mom reached out to him again and that people are still calling and threatening her and looking for him. He told me that the day he emailed me he also sent a copy to his mom to send to my NT account cause he is not sure if I can get the one he sent in yahoo (I guess he didn’t know that it was his post that was traced). He said someone hacked his FB account and sending messages to his friends and family that are not true and very serious. He also wanted me to tell NT to please stay out as this is being (meaning not yet fixed) fixed. He doesn’t want any of his family member to get hurt over a misunderstanding.

I will definitely let NT know what happens come Thursday (Friday for me).

The add and number posted above is also what he gave me to use for the westernunion form.

Servechilled81 – it’s really hard for me to do anything cause I’m from overseas. Every call I make would cost money (on top of the 300usd) just to know where this dude is. Besides I called/sms/email him a hundred times but he didn’t reply. Thanks to this thread and NTfam who gave their time and effort to help, this dude suddenly emailed me and clarifying things. I’m thinking if not for this he wouldn’t reply to me at all.

I’ll update this thread every time he hit me up (to be fair to him as well).

What I don’t get is how come he is asking for my info again. Phone number, add and shipping add. Did he really even bother about my info in the first place? Cause I would keep that email if I’m doing a transaction with that person.

Again, thank you so much NTfam. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much

Stilln729- Nter of the year!!!!!

Have you guys done a reverse address lookup using his mom's phone number? Call every macys in that area and ask if he's working today. And use linkedin to tell his family members what he's up to. He wanta it to stop he better return the gwap.

Originally Posted by leothegod

He does not own the HOME. i guarantee it you are wasting your time. he doesnt have a range rover. none of that. believe me i live in the area. he lives in a rat hole. the south side of mt vernon is probably the worst place to live outside of certain area's of brooklyn. dont believe me? go to a street view of the area. dude lives 3 blocks away from the projects.

This post made me laugh, cause of how boy came in the thread and just made up a bunch of random lies.
30t6p3b.gif
85k range, 65% of my crib paid off ...numbers lie now

Originally Posted by choy30

Update: jordanforever08 emailed me and said he’ll be back in the US Thursday and that he will fix this problem. I will get my money back or get my shoes. He said that his mom reached out to him again and that people are still calling and threatening her and looking for him. He told me that the day he emailed me he also sent a copy to his mom to send to my NT account cause he is not sure if I can get the one he sent in yahoo (I guess he didn’t know that it was his post that was traced). He said someone hacked his FB account and sending messages to his friends and family that are not true and very serious. He also wanted me to tell NT to please stay out as this is being (meaning not yet fixed) fixed. He doesn’t want any of his family member to get hurt over a misunderstanding.

I will definitely let NT know what happens come Thursday (Friday for me).

The add and number posted above is also what he gave me to use for the westernunion form.

Servechilled81 – it’s really hard for me to do anything cause I’m from overseas. Every call I make would cost money (on top of the 300usd) just to know where this dude is. Besides I called/sms/email him a hundred times but he didn’t reply. Thanks to this thread and NTfam who gave their time and effort to help, this dude suddenly emailed me and clarifying things. I’m thinking if not for this he wouldn’t reply to me at all.

I’ll update this thread every time he hit me up (to be fair to him as well).

What I don’t get is how come he is asking for my info again. Phone number, add and shipping add. Did he really even bother about my info in the first place? Cause I would keep that email if I’m doing a transaction with that person.

Again, thank you so much NTfam. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much

Stilln729- Nter of the year!!!!!

You're in denial. This clown was never out the country. Nt shouldn't let up until you have the cash back, period. He's prob hiding in his dump right now with his mom yelling at him for being such a failure

do we know for sure that scammers name is Dominic Bacchus? I want to do some more digging but dont want to be chasing dead leads.

Back
Top Bottom