To: jordanforever08

vigiliante justice is great
pimp.gif

5 bucks paypal added to the fund

Leothegod it takes how much to fill up the m3???

Damn son is gonna have to send op 300 and an extra 75 for his troubles lulz sounds like dudes social is on deck with these detectives

Originally Posted by Regis

All you NYC NTers are nothing but a bunch of broke *@* stupid #*@@%!%#%$@*+ $!$%%$.
You aint %#*% you stupid corny $!$%%$ need to learn how to make this money like we do on the West Coast.

Bunch of @!%%+$ *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.

323 STAND UP ALL DAY.

You non believing *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.
you're not Tupac.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

his mom though 
ohwell.gif

SHUT UP
indifferent.gif
 You're far too invested in this...
I'm all for helping dude get his money or shoes to an extent

bothering someones mother that's has nothing to do with it is OD.

Too much real life in this thread, would really hate to see someone get hurt or locked up over something as petty as an online transaction.

I say when we figure out which one he works at we blow his job phone up non stop saying all kinds of things until he gets fired.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I say when we figure out which one he works at we blow his job phone up non stop saying all kinds of things until he gets fired.

Chill b that's poloricos job

at this point I think the dude will refund OP's money; he should have just done the right thing from the get go

Well i just got the green light from OP.

im going tomorrow when i get out of class.

MontalvanLeo@yahoo.com <--- Gas Fund.... i only need about $20-25 to get down there

im going to take pics to prove i really went.

edit: also ill probably swing by both macy's yonkers cross county and white plains galleria if dude doesnt answer the door. they are both in the area. white plains in on the way back up.

Smh @ dude saying someone hacked his fb. Dude is lurking hardcore praying that meth locks this thread lulz

Originally Posted by leothegod

MontalvanLeo@yahoo.com <--- Gas Fund.... i only need about $20-25 to get down there

edit: also ill probably swing by both macy's yonkers cross county and white plains galleria if dude doesnt answer the door. they are both in the area. white plains in on the way back up.
You bout that life!!! #yungnwreckless

If you really are gonna do this, you better be careful. I don't know much about NYC gun laws but here in Texas if you feel that your life is in danger you can shoot and kill someone on your own property and walk away free.

Dude is reading this and scrambling right now......

leothegoon 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom