To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by leothegod

Well i just got the green light from OP.

im going tomorrow when i get out of class.

MontalvanLeo@yahoo.com <--- Gas Fund.... i only need about $20-25 to get down there

im going to take pics to prove i really went.

edit: also ill probably swing by both macy's yonkers cross county and white plains galleria if dude doesnt answer the door. they are both in the area. white plains in on the way back up.

laugh.gif
@ the thoroughness. respect.

Leo, you got no common sense, b?
Airing out that you bout to go meet dude on here. Something happens to him this all falls back on you

for what? To get some dude 300? 

Y'all got zero street smarts. 

Some of you may be thinking that people are going too far by contacting his work or harassing his mother.

Cops do the same thing.

We shouldn't condone violence, but instead, resolution. Jordanforever has had opportunities to make amends but he has consciously chosen not to do so. May the chips fall where they may.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Airing out that you bout to go meet dude on here. Something happens to him this all falls back on you

zero street smarts?.... you dont know me well.

im not going to do anything crazy. im just going to talk to the guy. ya act like im going over there to smash his head in with a base ball bat that is not going to happen.

MontalvanLeo@yahoo.com <--- Gas Fund.... i only need about $20-25 to get down there

edit: also ill probably swing by both macy's yonkers cross county and white plains galleria if dude doesnt answer the door. they are both in the area. white plains in on the way back up.

Bro, I commend the selfish act of helping another member out, but I don't think you are going about it the right way, I swear dudes don't think things through and think being about that life is all that matters, people are giving you props now, but truth be told not one person in here really cares about you man....this thread is enough evidence for anyone to feel threatened and act on self defense and get away clean with it...if you think at the end of the day it will still be worth it regardless of the outcome, then carry on.

im not going to do anything crazy. im just going to talk to the guy. ya act like im going over there to smash his head in with a base ball bat that is not going to happen.

You bout to go to his crib, right?

He has every right to put hands on you once you show up. 

..and when he does, what's gonna happen? This dude can murder you and get away with it. 

Zero street smarts 
laugh.gif

i am going with a Mt. Vernon Police Officer that i grew up with. didnt i already state this...

You bout to go to his crib, right?

He has every right to put hands on you once you show up. 

..and when he does, what's gonna happen? This dude can murder you and get away with it. 

Zero street smarts 
laugh.gif

please humpty gonna hide when he hears that bell ring.

Humpty dumpys ol malnourished lookin butt wouldn't do a damn thing.

Child services will be notified about him tomorrow though. He's an unfit parent

Talk to him about what bro?...You making a trip from CT to talk it out with him?...yeah I'm sure that's what Jordanforever thinks you are going to do, he'll greet you with arms wide open and a cup of tea....you gotta think of all the possible outcomes, anyone that urges you on, is just thirsty for you to post some pics of said exposure to further clown dude, they don't give a damn about anything else...you pull up to someone's door, get shot (I know extremes) an RIP thread will be made, it will go 40+ pages and dudes will go about their lives....you a grown !%% man I'm sure you can make your own decisions but this is silly
laugh.gif

i am going with a Mt. Vernon Police Officer that i grew up with. didnt i already state this...

laugh.gif
bro what is that gonna do!!????....is he gonna arrest him?...if some dude shows up to my door with a cop over an unresolved online transaction I would laugh in his face, take his badge number and report him for harassment....this just doesn't make sense man.

Oh so you running with the boys?
nerd.gif

JK props to you for helpin out a fellow NTers but w,e you do dont touch him cause he look like the type to sue

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bro, I commend the selfish act of helping another member out, but I don't think you are going about it the right way, I swear dudes don't think things through and think being about that life is all that matters, people are giving you props now, but truth be told not one person in here really cares about you man....this thread is enough evidence for anyone to feel threatened and act on self defense and get away clean with it...if you think at the end of the day it will still be worth it regardless of the outcome, then carry on.

What law school did you go to, bro? musta been tough to find time to study working around you wdywt photoshoot schedule. clown

real life...
thats a fact...

Even if no one can find this cat or confront him I'm sure he's learned his lesson. I mean cats have found out almost everything about his life, where he works, lives, his number, his moms number etc. He probably can't stop looking out the window, I bet he's scared ishhless at work constantly watching his back. I'm sure dude is reading this entire thread trembling like a Chihuahua.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Humpty dumpys ol malnourished lookin butt wouldn't do a damn thing.

Child services will be notified about him tomorrow though. He's an unfit parent
We don't know that 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i swear some of you guys man. soft like tissue. 

Nah man...you are asking for trouble by setting foot in someone's door step over something like that.....does it really mean that much to you that we think you are about that life?...i hope your good intentions don't get you in trouble, I'm sure OP won't fly across the country to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom