To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by leothegod

Ksteezy shut up. You the same dude in the NT Secret Santa thread trying to get someone banned and exiled off of NT for a $30 gift.
if this was your $300 i guarantee you would be trying to call in the National Guard. i would love to pay you a visit.

You wanna talk about e-fame... look at my posts and how many years i had my NT Handle, now look at yours. OH. OKAY.

Pay me a visit?...c'mon man what are we in high school?...You too concern with how you are viewed in this forum, I was just trying to give you good advice, now you want to flex your e-muscle talking about paying me a visit?...what you want to have lunch together?...I don't get it.Ya really think is all about attention, it really is not...I'm just not gonna tuck my tail between my legs and walk away, I dunno what ya expect when ya call someone out.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ksteezy shut up. You the same dude in the NT Secret Santa thread trying to get someone banned and exiled off of NT for a $30 gift.
if this was your $300 i guarantee you would be trying to call in the National Guard. i would love to pay you a visit.

You wanna talk about e-fame... look at my posts and how many years i had my NT Handle, now look at yours. OH. OKAY.

Pay me a visit?...c'mon man what are we in high school?...You too concern with how you are viewed in this forum, I was just trying to give you good advice, now you want to flex your e-muscle talking about paying me a visit?...what you want to have lunch together?...I don't get it.Ya really think is all about attention, it really is not...I'm just not gonna tuck my tail between my legs and walk away, I dunno what ya expect when ya call someone out.
30t6p3b.gif

you can act nonchalant all you want, but the thing is ill really show up.

i really dont care how im viewed. i rarely even post now.

I log on, see this thread has jumped about 5 pages since last night expecting something happened with the situation, maybe jordanforever admitting to lying and scamming or at least some gifs got made but nope...it's just ksteezy. 
eyes.gif

I was gone for one day and this thread blew up big time. Curious to see what happens with Leo and dude who looks like Shock G

What kills me about steezy is his non-chalant act..."i don't care blahblahblah" / "I'm done with this thread bro"

Soon as his e-name is mentioned, he's defending his honor and fame like its his firstborn child.

It's either one or the other.

I don't think anyone would hate you as much if you accepted the title of "NT Attention Hoor"

30t6p3b.gif

you can act nonchalant all you want, but the thing is ill really show up.

i really dont care how im viewed. i rarely even post now.

It's not about being nonchalant and I'm not challenging you....just suing how is it worth it in the end??...what satisfaction would you get wether it's a positive or negative turn out?...I'm seriously curious to know, always wondered this about dudes that say "I want to meet you" type of things.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this fool has 7 posts in this page alone......

8 with this one...get the *!@$ over it.I'm not talking to myself, simply replying to everyone addressing me

And this is the key to ending this....if you guys are really irritated by his responses just stop addressing him.  Think of him as Beetlejuice, if you don't call him out he won't appear.  I think some of you enjoy the back and forth to be honest.  That makes you a hypocrite and no better.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

What kills me about steezy is his non-chalant act..."i don't care blahblahblah" / "I'm done with this thread bro"

Soon as his e-name is mentioned, he's defending his honor and fame like its his firstborn child.

It's either one or the other.

I don't think anyone would hate you as much if you accepted the title of "NT Attention Hoor"

Accepted
smile.gif
Wonder what would irritate users now...i swear dudes in here are too easily bothered.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Let the shoulder clapping begin.

roll.gif
didnt i sell you my DMP???
nerd.gif

wish i never did that.
I remember copping some dmp's of somebody off here but i would have remembered if it was you cause you got one my backup sn banned back in the EZ board days.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Let the shoulder clapping begin.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

wish i never did that.
I remember copping some dmp's of somebody off here but i would have remembered if it was you cause you got one my backup sn banned back in the EZ board days.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
meet up on fordham rd?...

na i aint get no back up sn banned...
nerd.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!That all you guys want, LULZ...at any cost nessesary, %#%* is sad...then ya wanna act like ya actually care about OPs situation
laugh.gif
All ya want is a show.I actually find the constant attacks against me entertaining, because I can almost guarantee who will be the dudes coming at me, each and every time, ya way too predictable...funny thing is dudes in this thread are coming at me because Im giving positive advice, instead of instigating the situation like the rest.
Homie, it's not a self-help forum.  It's NT.  Stop it with the "real" advice.  Besides all you're saying is, "I met scammer, he seems cool.  Leo, please don't hurt him."   Not negative, but how is this positive?  You just sound like one of the annoying moms who mean well...but comes off as the serial nagger.
I didn't say anything in regards to OP, so stop lumping me in with that crowd.  Yeah, I'm here for the lulz, sue me.  But at any cost necessary?!?!  Reaching there.  More like a few mouse clicks.  Sad?!?!? I'm in law school man.  I'm really trying to help people.  NT is where I go for the lulz.

Don't get e-gassed man.  I'm not "coming at you".  The narcissism you display is just worth commenting on...acting all righteous and all. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

wish i never did that.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
meet up on fordham rd?...

na i aint get no back up sn banned...
nerd.gif

Na.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this fool has 7 posts in this page alone......

8 with this one...get the *!@$ over it.I'm not talking to myself, simply replying to everyone addressing me

And this is the key to ending this....if you guys are really irritated by his responses just stop addressing him.  Think of him as Beetlejuice, if you don't call him out he won't appear.  I think some of you enjoy the back and forth to be honest.  That makes you a hypocrite and no better.
If only it was that easy
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom