To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by tim teufel

good thing u didnt go cause that dudes face would get me tempted to snuff him. i have a feeling he aint gonna send the money tho

I feel the same....dude has been back peddling for a minute.

30t6p3b.gif
The OP still believes he's going to get his money back?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Op your scammed my man, unleash Leo so he can handle business. Damn this was going to be the highlight to
my day too
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ "the highlight of my day" c'mon man....
roll.gif
at all the disappointed NTers that wanted blood.
Sarcasm detector broken
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by leothegod

OP asked me not to go so im not going. if he things fall through with this guy im waiting in the rafters like sting. 
what a damn shame.  how you gonna reach out for help OP and turn it down when its offered up?
OP probably believes that jordanforever08 is going to stick to this word on giving the money back or shipping the shoes.

OP you cant be serious by telling leo not to go. This guy has had a lot of days to send you your money back through paypal, especially since he has a computer emailing you, and he still hasnt. The longer you wait, the less you have to get your money back. I wouldnt even want the shoes anymore if I were you. Id get my money back and give leo a cool $50

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by go rilla

wouldnt he already have your name, address and shipping info already? unless he wasnt trying to send you the shoes in the first place  

maybe hes trying to send some goons to YOUR house 

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Random NTer : Hey Ksteezy your poop stinks

Proceed to get quoted with a million
roll.gif
faces.

Im all for jokes, that gif still had me dying, but this dude stillin is dry man, Ya can't possibly think that was funny, ya gotta try a bit harder and stop
Recycling "yo momma" jokes
laugh.gif

And yes OP request your money, forget the shoes, it's far easier for Jordanforever to refund you the money and then figuring out what happened tithe shoes

Just trying to be fair to jordangorever08. As much as i want to see my money or shoes in leo's hands rightnow, i think one day won't make any difference. I dont want to trouble leo or anybody else right now coz there's still a chance that i can solve this on my own. NT has done so much to help me already.

Now if tmrw nothing happens, then i have no choice but ask leo for a favor. I actually pm'd him about this. I told him if by thursday nothing happens i will take his offer.

Dont get me wrong NT, i need/want every help that i can get if nothing happens tmrw.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

can some of you read?
1) these are his goons

tumblr_ljvlffi3jA1qc18mso1_500.jpg

thats the nt gang sign? 
nerd.gif

and leo is halfway around the globe from op and is going to his house for 5$ paypal gas gift 
laugh.gif

can some of you read?
1) these are his goons

thats the nt gang sign? 
nerd.gif

and leo is halfway around the globe from op and is going to his house for 5$ paypal gas gift 
laugh.gif
had i known that OP was gonna get cold feet bout releasing Leo on this scammer, I woulda thought twice bout sending the $5.  Not Leo's fault.

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

38 pages later and I don't remember if its been asked

What sneakers was OP buying?

lol when i was doing the cliffs i was wondering the same thing

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

can some of you read?
1) these are his goons

thats the nt gang sign? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
had i known that OP was gonna get cold feet bout releasing Leo on this scammer, I woulda thought twice bout sending the $5.  Not Leo's fault.

easy, by tmrw nothing happens. leo's help will be asked.

ISleepInMyKick- New Balance x Jeff Staple (V1)  

He probably just forgot what his name is....he appears to be the forgetful type.

laugh.gif
This guy...

13z5qm9.png

And look here

10rv7s0.png

33nypev.png

What a beautiful room. Looks like the room of a baller with a 85k Range in the driveway.
6a9356d8e355647e05f956ab4a746d94c3cacf6.pjpg
f7635a39e17e694d058a597245c532fd2325b2e.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom