To: jordanforever08

^^^yup that's the shoes

update: got a message from him, told me first thing tmrw morning he will check what happened to the shoes. he guaranteed me it's either i will know where the shoes are or i will get my money back tmrw.

i'll update this thread as soon as i receive a message from him tmrw.

thanks!

How exactly is he going to be able to track down the shoes? He couldn't give you the correct tracking number could he?

6pnvo2.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

choy30 -
Was this the same pair of shoes as you were getting from him? http://niketalk.com/topic/326969/Agreement-between-Jordanforever08-and-Jjthoma23

Maybe that deal fell through? 
nerd.gif

Looks like he bailed on buying a pair too... http://niketalk.com/reply/12219422/Agreement-between-horatio3435-and-Jordanforever08#reply-12219422

Times is hard, Macy's women's winter boot money ain't coming in like it used to with all of the warm weather.
i pm'd jjthoma23 about this. the deal didnt go down there was something on jjthoma23's side.

the second link. i didn't know about.
tired.gif

Cement Grey - i dont know how he's going to do it. i'm thinking he's going to use my shipping add to confirm with USPS (if this is even possible).

so if the presley pulls through, we still have that paypal fund for leo which we should direct towards presley's boyfriend ksteezy

Originally Posted by choy30

Cement Grey - i dont know how he's going to do it. i'm thinking he's going to use my shipping add to confirm with USPS (if this is even possible).

Letters or packages sent via regular (First-Class Mail) mail CANNOT be tracked or traced based on name and address. Due to the large volume of mail moving through the Postal system each day, it is currently impossible to trace a single piece of regular, or First-Class, mail.  

There are several options customers can use to track a domestic mailpiece. We suggest using Express Mail[emoji]174[/emoji], which offers additional routing information as the mailpiece travels to its destination. When using Priority Mail[emoji]174[/emoji], we recommend adding Extra Services such as Delivery Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji] or Signature Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji] at the time of mailing. Although these services cannot track the mailpiece, they will provide final delivery status information. 

http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/us...dvance=false&varset(source)=sourceType:searchUSPS FAQ Lost Packages

Wow!!! I dont know what to say man.
Anyway, it's his problem how to track it. Now i'm leaning towards getting my money back.

Thanks for the heads-up.

If the package is lost and no insurance is paid USPS will tell you to kick rocks.

I doubt dude is gonna take the L and give you $300 when he clearly doesn't care about clearing his name.

Wow!!! I dont know what to say man.
Anyway, it's his problem how to track it. Now i'm leaning towards getting my money back.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I would say you are getting the run-a-round.  Still.

We will see tmrw. I hope he will do the right thing.
I hope so for your sake, you seem like a nice dude.  I think he'll come up with more excuses about how they were lost, he's sorry and then hopefully refund your money to try and save face and avoid anyone tracking him down.  I'm still curious about the IP address he sent those e-mails to you from, it should be easy enough to get.

I hope so for your sake, you seem like a nice dude.  I think he'll come up with more excuses about how they were lost, he's sorry and then hopefully refund your money to try and save face and avoid anyone tracking him down.  I'm still curious about the IP address he sent those e-mails to you from, it should be easy enough to get.

Crux checked the ip address on his last post and it was from New York when he's supposedly out of the country...

I hope so too man...

at this point i really dont care about how the shoes were lost and all. my concern is the money or the shoes. come tmrw he gives me a tracking number, if it doesn't add-up then next step will be taken. if he gives my money back, i will clear his name here in NT.

i read somewhere that if he is using a data roaming phone. it is possible that when you check for the IP add it would still show the IP add of the place where the phone is registered. it also possible that it would show the country where he is hopping the data from (if i read it right).

thanks for help fam, i really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude is just trying to buy time; he clearly never shipped anything
i'm leaning towards this as well. just to be formal and fair, tmrw is the last day i'll wait for him (heck, he is the one who gave that day). i just want to make sure that when i ask a favor from leo and other NTers i did what i could and i was fair to the guy.

dude, thanks for your time helping me out. you sure you're not from the FBI??? hehehe yuo're good in this man
smile.gif

yeah he could have sent you at least a picture of the customs and usps forms, Ino as a seller I keep those things for months, just in case something like this happens

Choy, you coming off ignorant man. This scum bag got you wrapped around his finger or something? You feel bad for him because the NT goons put in that wet work on his bio? Cmon son, this $%%%# is LYING to you. Everything fabricated as #$+%. Son is going back, washing his hands of anything NT or outside related. He's scared.

Give Leo the job back son, let the NT goons complete the work. It teaches these bum %%* ##$*%* a lesson when they think about scamming.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

yeah he could have sent you at least a picture of the customs and usps forms, Ino as a seller I keep those things for months, just in case something like this happens

Specially shipping over seas.

Back
Top Bottom