To: jordanforever08

laugh.gif
at all the shots STILL being fired in here. NT been on a roll lately with all the unintentionally funny threads

I come out of work and get this?

I'm bout to start clapping shoulders my damn self.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Zyzz

some of you guys are getting annoying. stop talking non sense to Steezy. its not even funny anymore.

yeah neither is trying to be someone else

oh im pretending to be someone else?
grin.gif

has op really received the money tho?
nerd.gif

da goons should probably be deployed to the house to ensure everything went over smoothly
nerd.gif

just incase
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

yeah neither is trying to be someone else

grin.gif

*looks at screename*

whats my screen name have to do with anything? guess people with Kobe and Lebron in there SN are pretending to be them too right?

everyone knows who i am on here and all my other SN's so im not pretending to be australian or on steroids.

go do something productive instead of trying to get LOL's of something that makes no sense.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

grin.gif

*looks at screename*

whats my screen name have to do with anything? guess people with Kobe and Lebron in there SN are pretending to be them too right?

everyone knows who i am on here and all my other SN's so im not pretending to be australian or on steroids.

go do something productive instead of trying to get LOL's of something that makes no sense.

940 is one of the founding dads of the "hate ksteezy" club.....no need for you to catch stray bullets for me bro 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by Freeze

i cant read 35 pages of ying yang. cliffs??

• OP is from overseas and sent 300 for sneakers
  • man in question(jordanforever) provided two false tracking numbers
  • due to lack of communication OP started the thread
  • Ksteezy stated that he saw the perp in a local spot and seemed like a cool guy
  • NT D-Tecs tracked down his mothers number/address some hate calls were made allegedly 
  • Mother stated he was out of the country 
  • Facebook was posted/ wifes profile pictures laying in womans shoes all posted
  • Jordanforever aka Presley came in to defend himself
Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly.  For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

• It was then discovered that he works at macys (not sure if relevant)
  • IP was tracked by mod and that post was made from somewhere in NY
  • address comes back to another name speculations were made (renter/family member owner)?
  • Leothegod comes thru and offers his services (rico is outta town)
  • paypal fund is started for gas money
  • Presley emails op and asks for an extension till Thursday
  • OP puts a hold on the "visit"
  • Ksteezy comes back to defend his statement that he doesn't really know him and catches stray bullets from everywhere  

Im sure im missed somethings and my grammar is messed up but you get the point

posting for rayray

since slicks cliffs
  • someone posted a pic of some louboutins
  • discussion ensues about the price of womens shoes
  • more Ksteezy bashing
  • OP says that he received an MTCN and a photo of a western union receipt for the money back
  •  calls for shoulders to be clapped
  • more Ksteezy bashing
Wait, dude was boasting like that and he works at Macy's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you would know
Anyone can tell the signature louboutins, step your fashion game up

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

my girl doesn't spend $900 on pumps
so what's she wear if yall wanna do the dirty? 

macys money, drug money, and nba money combined couldn't fix pressleys nose and make him any less ugly.

I didn't even read the past 45 pages.  Just scrolled down the pages for pics.  I Lol'ed at Polorico Predator Drone and that's pretty much it. 

-UNDFT-

Anyone can tell the signature louboutins, step your fashion game up

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

why do you even care?
$900 shoes don't make you fashionable; just letting you know for future reference 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by Freeze

i cant read 35 pages of ying yang. cliffs??

• OP is from overseas and sent 300 for sneakers
  • man in question(jordanforever) provided two false tracking numbers
  • due to lack of communication OP started the thread
  • Ksteezy stated that he saw the perp in a local spot and seemed like a cool guy
  • NT D-Tecs tracked down his mothers number/address some hate calls were made allegedly 
  • Mother stated he was out of the country 
  • Facebook was posted/ wifes profile pictures laying in womans shoes all posted
  • Jordanforever aka Presley came in to defend himself
Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly.  For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

• It was then discovered that he works at macys (not sure if relevant)
  • IP was tracked by mod and that post was made from somewhere in NY
  • address comes back to another name speculations were made (renter/family member owner)?
  • Leothegod comes thru and offers his services (rico is outta town)
  • paypal fund is started for gas money
  • Presley emails op and asks for an extension till Thursday
  • OP puts a hold on the "visit"
  • Ksteezy comes back to defend his statement that he doesn't really know him and catches stray bullets from everywhere  

Im sure im missed somethings and my grammar is messed up but you get the point

posting for rayray

since slicks cliffs
  • someone posted a pic of some louboutins
  • discussion ensues about the price of womens shoes
  • more Ksteezy bashing
  • OP says that he received an MTCN and a photo of a western union receipt for the money back
  •  calls for shoulders to be clapped
  • more Ksteezy bashing
thanks dude...

Update:

i got my money already.

to all the NTers who helped and supported, thank you so much. i have nothing but respect and gratitude to all of you.

salute!

laugh.gif

why do you even care?
$900 shoes don't make you fashionable; just letting you know for future reference 

knowing about fashion makes you fashionable; just letting you know for future reference
calling loubouttin's "random pumps", child please

Originally Posted by choy30

Update:

i got my money already.

to all the NTers who helped and supported, thank you so much. i have nothing but respect and gratitude to all of you.

salute!
good deal, glad you got it back

why do you even care?

knowing about fashion makes you fashionable; just letting you know for future reference
so you knowing girls pumps makes you fashionable? 

why do you even care?

so you knowing girls pumps makes you fashionable? 
allowing one's interest in fashion to extend outside gender boundaries gives way to greater knowledge and experience in the fashion industry

Back
Top Bottom