To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Zyzz

go do something productive instead of trying to get LOL's of something that makes no sense.

yeah cause all your nearly 9000 post was productive posts?
grin.gif
Not one of them...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lets not forget he used his first thousand to try to convince NTers he was the real Zyzz

Originally Posted by StillIn729

time for Polo to put the dude in that dresser 
301790_2032094761037_1204179696_3646199_4273506_n.jpg
don't take it personal....but I see over a $600 in foams...a decent dresser should be had.  I seen oscar the grouch with better garbage cans than this dresser.....

Originally Posted by choy30

Update:

i got my money already.

to all the NTers who helped and supported, thank you so much. i have nothing but respect and gratitude to all of you.

salute!
pimp.gif

Update:

i got my money already.

to all the NTers who helped and supported, thank you so much. i have nothing but respect and gratitude to all of you.

salute!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Update:

i got my money already.

salute!

glad you got it back...this thread should be locked now.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I knew he was legit.

LOL.  How was he legit???

The only reason he paid was because of NT.

If OP didn't post this, NT detectives didn't go in, scammer didn't get exposed/harassed, goons on hand for plan B, he wouldn't have paid him back.

He scammed and thought he got away with it.  Cmon really??? Western Union, overseas transaction, IP hiding, stories, excuses, etc...???

Im convinced he was waiting to get paid or had some money coming in today and that's why he paid. im not buying the outta town stuff but im glad op got paid

If OP didn't post this, kept it between the two of them and took the L,

MONEY GONE!!! Guaranteed.

You can't really believe he shipped out $300 shoes, (supossedly shipped, but can't track it), 2 fake tracking numbers, lost $40+ in shipping, and finally refunded $300 plus Western Union fees. You think he legit now???

You'd think if you were an LEGIT NT'er you would:

1.) know how to track packages
2.) hold on to tracking numbers
3.) complete transactions PROMPTLY
4.) have a PAYPAL ACCOUNT
5.) have communication, especially if a MOD pm's you and you ignore it

At least everything EVENTUALLY worked out well for OP.  Dude was on borrowed time and borrowed money (intrest free loan)

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I knew he was legit.

GTFOWTBS  That +$+ wasn't Legit! He NEVER sent those shoes. He was getting his @@@ handed to him by NT Detectives.

GOOD JOB NT!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP I'm happy for u, hopefully this will be a lesson learned.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by StillIn729

knowing about fashion makes you fashionable; just letting you know for future reference
calling loubouttin's "random pumps", child please
so you knowing girls pumps makes you fashionable? 
allowing one's interest in fashion to extend outside gender boundaries gives way to greater knowledge and experience in the fashion industry
Karmaloop is the ultimate fashion resource
people will real fashion sense could shop at thrift stores and look light years better than clowns who pay for $900 shoes

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Jordanforever should come post in here now and address the issue.

that dude won't come in this thread; he will make a new SN or become the official oldest member of ISS 

Update:

i got my money already.

salute!
Congrats!

real life...

ksteezy will now come into this thread co-signing dude, again...

tombout " see i told you he was a stand up guy, my pal would never do that..."

Originally Posted by CWrite78

10% discounts for karmaloop makes you fashionable
The money I make from referrals help me invest in new fashion, $1800+ and all I have to do is keep a rep code in my sig, shrug 
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]

141utti.jpg

laugh.gif
@ someone saying they knew he was legit

he only payed up because of NT

he really deleted his facebook and lied about being out of town even though he was posting from NY 
roll.gif

should ban this clown anyway

Originally Posted by CWrite78

10% discounts for karmaloop makes you fashionable
The money I make from referrals help me invest in new fashion, $1800+ and all I have to do is keep a rep code in my sig, shrug 
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]

141utti.jpg

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom