To: jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly.  For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

at least go out with a bang
nerd.gif

well thats good. sorry for your loss. but 19 out 20 times it ends up being a scam. there is nothing wrong with being extra careful. and its unfortunate that everything happened this way. no reason to leave lol. and every info posted about you has been and can be found on google or straight from right here. take it as if you ever need help, complete strangers are willing to help.

please.... you have someones cash the very least you can do is contact the person you are dealing with and let them know whats going on. the fact you even mentioned you have a range and any other material things makes you look like a bigger loser imo cause u didnt contact op since the feb 2nd in that text. what date is today? the 18th? lulz. son didnt think op would post this in general and the nters that actually called his mom made him work things out with op. i never condone to take it that far to call someones mom but id give u the beating of your life if u were messing with my money thats for sure. and explain the fact you gave op two false tracking numbers? would love to hear that explanation 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

callin his moms tho?? Come on NT

nope i don't work like that b

if he's scamming someone he obviously doesn't care much for his moms in the first place. all morals, values, and principles go out the window when you play games with someones hard earned money.

i'm not wishing harm or violence upon his moms by no means but the reality and truth is this. in the real world if you try and pull a fast one on the wrong person regarding money or what have you, if they can't get to you they'll go after your moms, family etc to prove a point. it's sad and unfortunate but situations like this could be avoided if the person didn't play games in the first place.

how did someone even get his moms number? thats a b move tho. if i have a problem its with you not anyone in ur fams unless they make it their problem

Dude your a loser. Don't take somebodys money and then expect them to work around your schedule. Don't play with peoples money.

son has all that cash flow supposedly but needs a loner phone cause he dropped his phone in water? really tho? lulz son cant even lie right

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how did someone even get his moms number? thats a b move tho. if i have a problem its with you not anyone in ur fams unless they make it their problem

i'd have to disagree with that.  if i were to ever get scammed i would just file a credit card chargeback but if i have dudes moms number and he's a teenager or someone living at home with their moms, i'm going to contact her and talk to her like an adult and let her know what her son did and that this is a serious issue and that i will pursue whatever possible legal action i can and that if she thinks im making this all up i can provide proof.

calling the moms in some situations especially if the scammer is younger, sends them a message that their not untouchable and they can be traced and it's not as easy as taking someones money and dissapearing.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me. What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!! My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy", so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly. For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

dude says hes been saving since college for that Range (he's 33); probably living way above his means so he has to keep flipping items to pay bills monthly...balling backwards 
laugh.gif

Jordanforever08 make it your duty to get that package to the UK. Chill with all that tough talk, you aint hard, B.
Choy30, if you dont get ya %#$@, I'm willing to help. Get at me.

What a lame
laugh.gif
No one gives a +!%+ about your Range or your moms. Give this man his money and leave NT. We don't need scum like you around here.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

What a lame
laugh.gif
No one gives a +!%+ about your Range or your moms. Give this man his money and leave NT. We don't need scum like you around here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

time to trade in the Range for some paints, paneling and furniture 
16jrcy1.jpg

But for real, dude could have sent an email, text, call, letter, something!

Back
Top Bottom