To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by tim teufel

The guy has given him two false tracking numbers tho .... Red flag for me that he took the asking price of 300 knowing shipping would be over 50 bucks.

Bingo.

Originally Posted by BronLe

NT is so corny sometimes.

The seller is corny for coming in listing his material things and appluading himself for doing his job providing for his family.

And most everyone in here is corny for acting like you'd clap another grown man because someone you know on the Internet lost 300 bucks.

We have thousands of posts about brightly colored sneakers. NO ONE on here is about that life.

The corniness is disgusting.

Son you were lightweight butthurt in another thread when no one got your kicktionaire reference, and you tommbout corny? c'mon bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly.  For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

6cf25caeb3e6506c410c0dd3910c8bbf8213da4.gif

revx_shutup.gif

No one cares about you or your mother Scammer. 

Cussing out moms... Henzo part 2.
KB8isCLUTCH wrote:

The seller is corny for coming in listing his material things and appluading himself for doing his job providing for his family.

And most everyone in here is corny for acting like you'd clap another grown man because someone you know on the Internet lost 300 bucks.

We have thousands of posts about brightly colored sneakers. NO ONE on here is about that life.

Son you were lightweight butthurt in another thread when no one got your kicktionaire reference, and you tommbout corny? c'mon bruh 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I got scammed by jrthumper and it took me about 3 1/2 months to get my money back. He stopped posting on here though

Whoa! I hung out with JRThumper a few years back! He was a cool cat. 
Story? no threadjack

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

The fact you mad at guys for taking up for a NTfam who has been wronged is sad .This is serious business he is liable to scam somebody else if he isn't dealt with.Id rather him get reported to The police for scamming and wire fraud.Im about keeping niketalk free of scammers,swindlers,two bit punks who think they can get over and disrespect the family known as Niketalk .Everything else you said was a straw man argument.

No one is mad.I just think coming at his physical appearance and phoning his mom with racial slurs is unnecessary.
Agree. If its true that someone cursed out his mom, that is taking it a little too far since she has no control over what he does. Hoped everything worked out for OP.

Don't mean to clown the dude, but when I read the Range Rover comment, I was like is he pulling a Ray J?
laugh.gif

I don't see nothing wrong with coming at his physical appearance especially when he was talking like a tough guy on the last page. Dude looks softer then baby poo poo.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I don't see nothing wrong with coming at his physical appearance especially when he was talking like a tough guy on the last page. Dude looks softer then baby poo poo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  son didnt even have the common courtesy to reply back to the buy n sell mod that approved his listing. kid is a chump

Did this _ just say he drives a 85k range rover but yet comes on NT and scams somebody out of a measely 300$.

Then has the audacity to come on here with his little bird chest puffed up.

roll.gif

Update: he sent me an email and said what he posted few pages up + that he will be back in the US mid week and resolve this issue. so, i guess i just have to wait then.

i wonder what number the guys are calling to contact his mom. coz like my update few pages up, i tried calling a couple of times using the number he gave me but no one picked-up.

justhotkicks- thanks for posting here.

again, thanks NTfam for all the support and help. still, i'm hoping he is not a faker and he'll clear his name on here.

Like I said earlier, I've met this guy before and he is very chill and really doesn't look like the type to scam..son has a family to
Looks after....I was sure it was a misunderstanding...honestly he did mention somethings that were irrelevant, but to be honest of some dude here is to call any of our mothers going off, you would also come in here talking reckless, whoever was the NTer that took it there is foul and immature.

Anyhow OP, hope things get worked out.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Like I said earlier, I've met this guy before and he is very chill and really doesn't look like the type to scam..son has a family to
Looks after....I was sure it was a misunderstanding...honestly he did mention somethings that were irrelevant, but to be honest of some dude here is to call any of our mothers going off, you would also come in here talking reckless, whoever was the NTer that took it there is foul and immature.

you must be in on the scam.
someone post ksteezy's mom's number, so we can start putting in work.

jp 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you must be in on the scam.
someone post ksteezy's mom's number, so we can start putting in work.

jp 
laugh.gif

My mother don't play that ishhh.....she is about Dat life.

Originally Posted by majik214

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I got scammed by jrthumper and it took me about 3 1/2 months to get my money back. He stopped posting on here though

Whoa! I hung out with JRThumper a few years back! He was a cool cat. 
Story? no threadjack

I had hung out with him also. I sent him money so he could pick up a pair from town east mall. After I sent the money he stopped answering his phone, text, and replying to pm's. I had to find out where he worked to get a hold of him. He finally sent my money back after almost 4 months. Thanks to Bc for the help. Wish NT was scammer free smh

i really hope we will resolve this.
@DMoney82- i'm still hoping for the opposite. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom