TO MY BAY AREA PEEPS THE JACKA DIED?????

I'm legit ****** up about this, hanging with Jack and seeing how deep the brother was. Jack is one of the few bay dudes that got love everywhere

Im not from the Bay Im from Portland. Major love to The Jacka. That song Aspen & Hey Girl. Both house party classics

This is why I'm seeing Jacka stuff over my IG. Don't know much about his music, but

R.i.P

sad

My favorite Bay Area rapper, man I can't shake this. I used to have the MOBFiGAZ logo as my avatar. This was one Bay dude that seemed to be loved everywhere. Shot and killed on his own soil. It's ****** up man. RIP JACKA

R.I.P. :smh: used to bump this track alot, i'm wondering if he's got more songs like this

Last edited:
I'm ******* sick guys. Life goes on but this is gunna hurt for a long time. Rip to the realest out of the bay.

Been bumpin Jack Artist all day. This one is tough. Jack was the soundtrack to alotta good times for me in highschool and college

Granted I could play mp3's, The Jack Artist still never left the cd deck in my car in high school.

R.I.P. :smh: used to bump this track alot, i'm wondering if he's got more songs like this

that whole album is full of songs like that. Matter fact that is one of the great bay albums and prolly to this day his best

also that cormega track i thought was his as it was also on the jack artist song was called Barney tho

Damn I knew I heard shots letting off last night. RIP tha jack. True gangsta and bay legend

Never considered myself a fan, but I messed with Gobots 2 heavy

R.I.P. to guy...

Last edited:
RIP to The Jacka

The Jack Artist was a certified classic and one of greatest West Coast Rap Albums ever... so sad

Not his biggest fan but never heard a song of his I didn't like... RIP.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaan I thought this was some kinda joke :smh: :smh: :smh: I've repeatedly mentioned he's been my favorite rapper from the Bay, probably since 97. That's a damn shame man. Never listened to much Mac Dre, but him and Jacka are legends there, and both appreciated

Last edited:
Today felt so surreal. I went to sleep last night thinking that I was gonna wake up to news that it was a mistake or he's in recovery or something. Spent the morning listening to the Jack Artist :pimp: waiting on the news but it never came. It finally sunk in this afternoon.

He was hands down my favorite Bay rapper. I was never into the whole hyphy thing and wasn't a big fan of Mac Dre. But when I first heard of Jacka right before Jack Artist dropped and Hey Girl was playing everywhere it was an automatic :smokin. Picked up the CD when it dropped and been checkin for him ever since.

One thing that can't be understated is how humble and a genuinely nice dude he was. He wasn't on any of that Hollywood I'm better than you hype. When he spoke to you, you can tell he was genuinely interested. You don't see that often. I've had the honor of running into him a few times at random mosques here and there and he was always not only willing to chat but was sincerely happy to.

RIP Jack. May Allah forgive you and have mercy on you

Back
Top Bottom