To my NT'ers who work (lunch)

Do you pack your own lunches and if so, what do you pack? It's time for me to stop buying fast food so much and actually pack a lunch to save $

Do you pack your own lunches and if so, what do you pack? It's time for me to stop buying fast food so much and actually pack a lunch to save $

im 23 and my mom still makes me lunch haha

when shes out of town tho i look like a lost soul

2 times this month i had to drive over to the nearest gas station and pick up 2 ramen packs for a dollar....on my DEBIT card lol

im 23 and my mom still makes me lunch haha

when shes out of town tho i look like a lost soul

2 times this month i had to drive over to the nearest gas station and pick up 2 ramen packs for a dollar....on my DEBIT card lol

I make my own lunch 95% of the time.

An apple, sandwich, and some almonds normally.

I make my own lunch 95% of the time.

An apple, sandwich, and some almonds normally.

Sandwich or leftovers. When I do cook I make enough for lunch and dinner the next day. So I cook enough for 3 meals at once.

Sandwich or leftovers. When I do cook I make enough for lunch and dinner the next day. So I cook enough for 3 meals at once.

i pack my lunch most of the time. usually a sandwich, some fruits (banana, apple) and some sort of chips/crackers. but recently our fridge broke and i have been buying lunch. need to save money and stop eating junk food.

i pack my lunch most of the time. usually a sandwich, some fruits (banana, apple) and some sort of chips/crackers. but recently our fridge broke and i have been buying lunch. need to save money and stop eating junk food.

Normally I eat at my job place when I get there. That's probably one of the good things working at a restaurant..

Normally I eat at my job place when I get there. That's probably one of the good things working at a restaurant..

On days I wanna eat healthy/cheap for lunch, I just bring a can of tuna and an apple/orange and I'm good

On days I wanna eat healthy/cheap for lunch, I just bring a can of tuna and an apple/orange and I'm good

I only eat out on Fridays, but during the week I bring my own lunch. Usually its 2-3 sandwiches, some fruit, and a snack. Some days I throw in a salad just to balance things out. It gets the job done until I get off.

Back
Top Bottom