to the fathers of nt... thank you.

no lie... i appreciate you guys... 
i think many of the times, your value is undersold b/c their are many single mothers out there.

the only problem is, people dont look at how the kids grow up. its not NORMAL for there not to be a father figure, and it can result in much dysfunction in a childs life as they grow up.

real life... i thank you guys... today, all i see on facebook is people flipping fathers day, acknowledging the absent ones instead of praising the present ones.

i'm not on that. i understand you guys value, fambs... i really do. i was a friggin lost soul till my dad came back into my life, and i wouldnt be where i am today if he hadnt have been that steady masculine presence that many young boys (AND GIRLS)  need.

sure, people are successful without fathers... and people ARENT successful with fathers...

but we're all about giving our kids the best possible chance to succeed in life, and those chances skyrocket with your presence.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE FATHERS OF NT.... YOU FELLAS ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE FAMILY...

there isnt a grand stand like mothers day... BUT I SEE YA, FAMBS... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE FATHERS OF NT.... YOU FELLAS ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE FAMILY...

can the father be the backbone of the family if there is no father around?

Thank you to the good fathers. You are very appreciated by me. That means more than anything BTW.

Cool , thanks bro...the last place i expected to see something was on NT and im sure all the fathers appreciate it.

Im sticking it out with my girl because we have a daughter, we broke up for a sec but the part time dad thing wasnt for me....i need to be there when she goes to sleep and wakes up every day.

Back
Top Bottom