To the guys who have high standards when it comes to women...

AirMax dude is a walking contradiction

What he "represents" would shun the **** he say.

I don't even understand why light skin or height was brought up as something you bring to the table. No wonder **** was thrown off.

In general women prefer taller men. It's a superficial trait that's no different from being attractive.

And in this society lighter skin and more Euro features is generally considered more attractive.

Not saying it's right but it is true

I don't even understand why light skin or height was brought up as something you bring to the table. No wonder **** was thrown off.

Kevin hart that you?

Seriously tho I don't get why how dark you are would be an asset because chicks like all shades.

Height I get.

But I'm tall.

In general women prefer taller men. It's a superficial trait that's no different from being attractive.

And in this society lighter skin and more Euro features is generally considered more attractive.

Right, how is it something you bring to the table? how's that valuable to a relationship?

Kevin hart that you?

Seriously tho I don't get why how dark you are would be an asset because chicks like all shades.

Height I get.

But I'm tall.

Such an easy point to get but somehow you missed it.

I can understand saying height because it is a positive physical characteristic just like being handsome is or in shape, muscles, or whatever. If you are tall, your kids will probably be tall too.

But light skin? That's like saying that being white brings something to the table. Skin color means nothing and shouldnt be brought into the discussion. It only makes you look ignorant and is very offensive.

Last edited:

Right, how is it something you bring to the table? how's that valuable to a relationship?

Kevin hart that you?

Height I get.

But I'm tall.

Such an easy point to get but somehow you missed it.

Sexual and physical attraction is a big part of relationships.

Of course one should bring more than just looks but they are part of the equation.

If two women are exactly the same except one is a 5 and the other is an 8 you're going to choose the 8 every time bc she brings more to the table

Physical attraction and height does make sense, that's not so much my issue. I hear bring to the table i'm thinking something sustainable and valuable to the relationship even 30 yrs later. You're still tall, muscular and handsome and she still drools, and you can still throw her around, yeah. I can't see her going "welp, he still light-skinneded"

Physical attraction and height does make sense, that's not so much my issue. I hear bring to the table i'm thinking something sustainable and valuable to the relationship even 30 yrs later. You're still tall, muscular and handsome and she still drools, and you can still throw her around, yeah. I can't see her going "welp, he still light-skinneded"

I agree with that.

But skin color is intertwined with attractiveness for a lot of people

I agree with that.

But skin color is intertwined with attractiveness for a lot of people

It doesn't make that thought process any less ignorant.

im 6'1" and light skin and have a 6 pack

thats what i bring to the table...............

damn that sound ignorant and vain as hell

if a chick wanted me just based off that im done, im done with surface superficial chicks

**** on my **** cause I look like Matlock
as they should...

And :smh: at the Jimmie rustlage....

If dude was 6'2" + dark skinned with waves + a doctor... I'd say game genie activated on that too...

You're lying to yourself if you don't think a majority of women like taller men...

And not 6'2"+....

Just tall enough to where they can wear heels and not tower you...

But again... I said MAJORITY...

There's never an absolute when I come to people's preferences.

I'm dark skinned 5'11" ftr.

Back
Top Bottom