To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you smoking quads a day theres something definitely wrong with that.

Stop burning mids.

QFT. Ya'll gotta stop smoking that "Reggie Bush" ... come 4/20 we'll be dropping the perfect music video titled "Reggie Bush" .. stay tuned NT, trust me I got us :nthat:

And IMO, I love them Raws but they linger longer than dutches/woods to me. I can burn a Raw in the morning, leave the crib for the day, come back and still smell it :smh: .. but this new febreeze has been clutch :pimp:

cop some ozium b.....

Stop burning mids.

QFT. Ya'll gotta stop smoking that "Reggie Bush" ... come 4/20 we'll be dropping the perfect music video titled "Reggie Bush" .. stay tuned NT, trust me I got us :nthat:

And IMO, I love them Raws but they linger longer than dutches/woods to me. I can burn a Raw in the morning, leave the crib for the day, come back and still smell it :smh: .. but this new febreeze has been clutch :pimp:

cop some ozium b.....

Ozium ..
View media item 1484245

Stop burning mids.

cop some ozium b.....

Ozium ..
View media item 1484245
spin_prod_675301701

walgreens/walmart/kmart thank me later

You guys don't like the pax?

I was thinking about copping one soon. Are you sure they were genuine? I saw that there are replicas out there.

What about the Pax didn't you guys like? Just overall performance? Needs a lot of maintenance? Crapped out after a while?

Also, if you got it from an authorized dealer, it has a 10 year warranty so if the battery is bad i think you can send it in. 

Aware me plz

I don't really see the issue with the Pax, however if I used mine on a regular basis I wouldn't be a fan :lol: ... I basically use it as a "booster" or when I go somewhere that I have to be discreet about puffin like the movies, hotels, sporting events, grandma house, etc.

Last edited:
ozium god tier air cleaning. that and a carb filter for heavy stinks.

I have a pax and I enjoy it. I use the avb to make butter for snacks. I do not use my pax every time though because you do get used to it very fast. Its great for indoor, walks, and public spots. I went to see Spongebob and was blowing the back row down :lol:

You guys don't like the pax?

I was thinking about copping one soon. Are you sure they were genuine? I saw that there are replicas out there.

What about the Pax didn't you guys like? Just overall performance? Needs a lot of maintenance? Crapped out after a while?
Also, if you got it from an authorized dealer, it has a 10 year warranty so if the battery is bad i think you can send it in. 

Aware me plz
I've owned both the Pax and the G-Pro. The G-Pro is roughly $150 cheaper, has a much smarter design, and requires a fraction of the cleaning.

ozium god tier air cleaning. that and a carb filter for heavy stinks.

I have a pax and I enjoy it. I use the avb to make butter for snacks. I do not use my pax every time though because you do get used to it very fast. Its great for indoor, walks, and public spots. I went to see Spongebob and was blowing the back row down :lol:
that might be why it stopped working for me :lol: was my main method of burning.

My buddy mitch preferes the element rice papers....

I prefer fronto leaf and Game greens for Ls.

I feel like brown n green leaf burns slower and more even than papers

I'm an Element Rice Paper guy as well, I also like OCB too.

I'm an Element Rice Paper guy as well, I also like OCB too.
had OCB's in Co & i really liked em... gotta try again

I had to retire due to a near going to jail experience it sucks but my story explains. It was in February 2013 a close friend of mine (and smoking potna) and his roommates (pot smokers and druggies too) had an illegal grow of weed and shrooms in their apartment and the local police and sheriffs dept staked their place watching them and other ppl for months (I warned him repeatedly watch out bro) The following Monday I planned to go visit that morning at 10am but something was telling me not to go to his spot but go to a meeting at my church instead (don't judge me I smoked weed and attended church) anyways later that afternoon my buddy called collect from some strange number and said our spot got raided around 10am we been locked up all day and all our bails are 2k each and at that moment I broke down[emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji] realizing why I'm glad I listened to that voice and didn't swing by to hang because cops don't give a **** if you don't live there you're in the house so thats association. I could have been chillin in there before they busted in. He spent a month in jail [emoji]128549[/emoji] sadly & 3 years PO.....that moment I had to sober up completely. I miss weed and the adventures that came with it. It calmed me soooo much at times.....pefer Raws when I took personals & swishers in groups...smoke one for me yall

I'm having a session with coworkers tonight. It'll be 5 heads 4 blunts. Then I'm going home to watch daredevil on Netflix :nthat:

Last edited:
I been off the mota for a good six months. Been smokin for 6 years. Only stopped bc I finally have a career job, and when I smoked after my drug test they hit me with another drug test after I thought I was good to smoke again. I have dreams of smoking. I miss it a lot. But I got priorities. Maybe one day soon we will meet again, when the ***** finally legalized down here (which is never) :lol:

Thanks for putting me up on that pax vaporizer fellas that was my next paraphernalia purchase :lol:

Ima have to try that ozium coldcity coldcity ....

Last time I used blunt power I sprayed it in the whip not knowing how strong it was, stuff ate up the plastic on my dash :smh: . In hindsight I should have sprayed it towards the floor but meh I was high :lol: ...

Now I just use febreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom