Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

T
Yeah, we're clear on the fact that you feel like you're the know it all of everything.

Yep. You're the type of person I referred to about trying to get a rise out of someone.

The know it all of everything? I like it. We'll run with that.

Are you 12?

T
Yeah, we're clear on the fact that you feel like you're the know it all of everything.

Yep. You're the type of person I referred to about trying to get a rise out of someone.

The know it all of everything? I like it. We'll run with that.

Are you 12?

Yes. Yes I am. I am 12 years old.

I am almost 12 and a half.

Please. Let us keep this convo going. I love your insight and constructive input.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong in life? Since you've got it all figured out apparently. And I'm a "fool".

I really don't care for what you have to say, so please, stop talking to me. I'm only 12 after all. I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.

Last edited:
[h1][/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]Newborn baby found trapped in sewer pipe in China apartment complex[/h1]
Firefighters in eastern China rescued an abandoned newborn baby boy lodged in a sewage pipe after he was apparently flushed down the toilet. NBC's Natalie Morale reports.

By Ed Flanagan, Producer, NBC News

BEIJING – A baby boy believed to be just days old was found in a sewer pipe in a bathroom in China last weekend.

According to local media, the startling discovery was made on Saturday in Jinhua City, Zhejiang province.

Firefighters were called to an apartment complex where residents said they could hear the baby’s cries through the pipes.

Emergency crews who arrived on the scene could see the baby’s head far down inside the toilet duct, but were unable to reach down far enough into the 4-inch in diameter pipe to pull him out.

Rescuers had to walk down one floor below to cut the pipe free.

After removing the section of pipe containing the baby, firefighters took him to a nearby hospital where pliers and a saw were used to gently free him.

The child, whose name is unknown, was believed to be just two days old when he was discovered and initially suffered from a low heart rate and labored breathing. He had also suffered numerous bruises to his head, arms and legs.

130528-china-baby-2-530a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Reuters TV

Rescuers try to reach the trapped infant inside a piece of the sewage pipe.

Doctors at Pujiang People’s Hospital said by telephone that the baby’s prognosis was good. His heart rate was stabilizing and his breathing was much smoother, they added.

Staff also reported that the hospital was paying the boy’s medical bills while donations of clothes, baby formula and other gifts were coming in from the community.

Doctors declined to confirm whether the baby’s relatives have come forward.

Police in Jinhua City said that they “seemed” to have found the baby’s parents before refusing to speak further. Police there have also said that they were treating the investigation as an attempted murder.

On Chinese social media, users expressed their outrage over the incident and called for the parents to be punished.

“More and more young parents treat their own flesh and blood so viciously,” wrote one user on China’s Twitter-like service, Weibo. “Treating a life like this is no different than murder.”

Others though expressed a desire to adopt the young boy.

“I am 25 years old and single! Can I adopt him?” asked one user.

NBC News’ Huang Pei and Dalin Liu contributed to this report.

Last edited:
This topic will succeed if it keeps every morbid news story like the one posted above confined to this thread.

But how is a baby flushed down the toilet indicative of the end of times though? :lol:

This topic will succeed if it keeps every morbid news story like the one posted above confined to this thread.

But how is a baby flushed down the toilet indicative of the end of times though?
laugh.gif
This. All I have to do is find the most unbelievable news stories and post in here for evidence. 

But how is a baby flushed down the toilet indicative of the end of times though? :lol:

Its not lol. People have been doing savage stuff like this for at least thousands of years.

This. All I have to do is find the most unbelievable news stories and post in here for evidence.

Right.

Last edited:
Lol no you don't. You follow the word of some guy who taught u the bible and the christian faith. Probably a child molester at that. You're no different than every other christian. You are taught and told what to believe and how to believe it. You are delusional if u think u are any different.
laugh.gif

critical thinkers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah thats pretty deep when you think about it,

But its hard to ponder things, when you have business, wife, family,friends etc etc that are constantly vying for your attention

Thinking on a higher plane, but maybe there's a reason there is external forces vying for your attention to keep you from seeking the higher truths of life.

A long time ago... no, longer than whatever you're thinking... some terrible event happened.

A religious person got wind of it and thought "The end is near."

Clearly they were wrong, since... I mean, well... we're here.

And they were SURE that they were living in the end times because of the terrible events surrounding them.

Y'all think destructive, medieval behaviors are NEW?!

Actually, look at the word I just used: medieval. We use that word TODAY to describe completely barbaric ways.

There's nother word that describes humans of another era: barbaric. The stuff that was witnessed during barbaric days and the stuff witnessed during medieval days DEFINITELY prompted people to shake in their sandals and say "I don't want to live on this planet anymore!! The end HAS to be near!! Dear god!!"

But the end wasn't near, despite the torturous, heinous things they saw.

Their EMOTION had them convinced of their BELIEF so much that it became FACT.

Back
Top Bottom