Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

No your OP concerned the end of days and the fact that so many terrible things are happening is proof.

Horrible things infinitely more horrible than anything that has happened in America in the last 50 years have taken place in the world and people said the world was coming to an end. I'm not even talking about man made atrocities.
I'm not trying to clown you but you're not making any sense, my premise has not changed since the OP ... 

No your OP concerned the end of days and the fact that so many terrible things are happening is proof.

Horrible things infinitely more horrible than anything that has happened in America in the last 50 years have taken place in the world and people said the world was coming to an end. I'm not even talking about man made atrocities.

I'm not trying to clown you but you're not making any sense, my premise has not changed since the OP ... 

Man I don't want to argue but you have this ominous feeling because of the bad things that have happened recently in the world.

Horrible things much worse than everything in your OP have happened for 1000s of years and the world and humanity is still here.

Pretty straight forward I apologize if this wasn't clear earlier.

Dude's trolling skills is impeccable.

Every single doomsayer that has tried to convince the masses that the sky was falling has been wrong time and time again. Try to make the most convincing argument you want; quote facts, statistics, etc. I'll still be here chillin famb.

OP is no different than any other doomsayer all throughout history. I'll make a conscious note to bump this thread in 70 years when im retired sippin Mai Tais in Maui with a bad asian broad.

As a Muslim the signs point to the end of days being "near." I'm not perfect, don't follow everything to a tee, but I do believe their is only so much time left. It probably won't be 5 years but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens within the next 50-100 years.
This.

Could be within the next 20 years.

Not to say the world will end in 20 years.  But don't be surprised if something happens that's so drastic it'll make you question your spot in the hereafter whether you believe in one or not.

I'd venture to guess that there's been a muslim or two who thought signs were pointing to the end times and it never happened.

I'd venture to guess that there's been a muslim or two who thought signs were pointing to the end times and it never happened.
Not necessarily.  There's no exact date in the prophecies I'm referring to, just events to look out for.

Explain please
There are forces acting all the time that we cannot see/detect. Some we know and acknowledge ( gravity, pos and neg energy) but so much more that we don't know. When events occur, there are always so much more going on that is witnessed, experienced (physically/emotionally/psychologically), and reported. Multiple layers to every event, big and small.... We get caught up in the ocular and the tangibility of things (due to our nature) but often fail to step back and expand our view to a broader scope of vulnerability which reveals the truth: we don't know isht..... Neo in the Matrix was living his life, but knew there was more. He didn't know what, but he was conscious/ half sleep ( before he got unplugged) He understood that there was something far beyond what his senses were detecting.... SO when I say "the Matrix is real, some ppl just don't wanna wake up", Im saying that some ppl are fully engulfed in the physical realm (what is detectable by the 5 senses) and don't even acknowledge all the other plains of existence and forces which overlap and greatly affect it. And the possible thought of anything beyond, that bends the laws of this realm is never explored.

Last edited:
Just live your life b...

So focused on things you can't control, just make the most of the time you have on this Earth.

When the end comes, there will be nothing you can do about it regardless how prepared and knowledgeable you make yourself seem on NT.

Explain please
There are forces acting all the time that we cannot see/detect. Some we know and acknowledge ( gravity, pos and neg energy) but so much more that we don't know. When events occur, there are always so much more going on that is witnessed, experienced (physically/emotionally/psychologically), and reported. Multiple layers to every event, big and small.... We get caught up in the ocular and the tangibility of things (due to our nature) but often fail to step back and expand our view to a broader scope of vulnerability which reveals the truth: we don't know isht..... Neo in the Matrix was living his life, but knew there was more. He didn't know what, but he was conscious/ half sleep ( before he got unplugged) He understood that there was something far beyond what his senses were detecting.... SO when I say "the Matrix is real, some ppl just don't wanna wake up", Im saying that some ppl are fully engulfed in the physical realm (what is detectable by the 5 senses) and don't even acknowledge all the other plains of existence and forces which overlap and greatly affect it. And the possible thought of anything beyond, that bends the laws of this realm is never explored.

I'm assuming you mean spirits?

I never sweat anything I cant control. I just know I enjoy the life Im blessed with and could careless about anyone's perception anywhere, much less NT.

Last edited:
ehh, didn't really have that in mind. Its all a matter of how your look at things. I was talking about forces tho, which are based on laws. Ppl can interpret that as spirits, others can call it forms of energy. tomayto tomahto

ehh, didn't really have that in mind. Its all a matter of how your look at things. I was talking about forces tho, which are based on laws. Ppl can interpret that as spirits, others can call it forms of energy. tomayto tomahto

Ok I said spirits because I know you're religious.....You do mean positive and negative energy?

Ok I said spirits because I know you're religious.....You do mean positive and negative energy?

I dislike the word religious, (Im not into org rel. I just study scripture), but I know what you mean. Yea pos, neg energy, forces. Like, gravity is a constant force on this planet. Its invisible, but we dont think much of it cus its been thoroughly explored and deciphered for some time now. We thought about it cus we thought about our state, you know, why the hell thing fall, fall down, have weight, etc. I believe there are way more forces or energy forms out there that affect us that we cant detect. Einstein said energy doesnt stop, its only transferred. If thats true then considering every thought is energy, where is that transfered to??

Last edited:

I dislike the word religious, (Im not into org rel. I just study scripture), but I know what you mean. Yea pos, neg energy, forces. Like, gravity is a constant force on this planet. Its invisible, but we dont think much of it cus its been thoroughly explored and deciphered for some time now. We thought about it cus we thought about our state, you know, why the hell thing fall, fall down, have weight, etc. I believe there are way more forces or energy forms out there that affect us that we cant detect. Einstein said energy doesnt stop, its only transferred. If thats true then considering every thought is energy, where is that transfered to??

Yeah thats pretty deep when you think about it,

But its hard to ponder things, when you have business, wife, family,friends etc etc that are constantly vying for your attention

I get what you're saying, but I haven't learned enough about things like that to really be able to form much of an opinion.

I am pretty curious of the possibility that A.I. can tell us what we don't know.

But I'm also afraid of terminators.

Daniel 9:2,4,5,11,12,13

[sup]2 [/sup]In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.

[sup]4 [/sup]And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;

[sup]5 [/sup]Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

[sup]11 [/sup]And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

[sup]12 [/sup]Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

[sup]13 [/sup]But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
there is a scripture talking about this but I don't have it on hand.
14 And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
17 Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'--and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' " (Revelation 3:14-22, NKJV throughout).

Back
Top Bottom