Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

the nomad

Banned
Joined Jul 21, 2012
Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.

mr marcus

Banned
Joined May 3, 2010
****** up **** been happening around the world since the beginning of time

only perfect place is that place christians call heaven 

the nomad

Banned
Joined Jul 21, 2012
I don't know my gut telling me the times are coming. I see Google tapping into military and space. I see natural disasters increasing 10x.
People are getting killed left and right for NOTHING, the Dark Knight shootings, the copy cats, Sandy Hook, in the village the other night.

I'm telling you some real **** is going down this year 12-21-12 was the beginning of the end.

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Nah, just seems worse because you have so much information (unfort.) so easily available to you.

Things were worse just a few years ago.

Joined Sep 30, 2012
Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.
This man knows. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.

the nomad

Banned
Joined Jul 21, 2012
I can deal with natural disease, or disasters. But mass hysteria and chaos is among us, all these apps and websites asking for OUR location. It's like I ordered from GrubHub last night and they wanted everything but a blood sample. Facebook and Google are already merging their technologies with military. 

I feel like they're gonna mess something up, anyone seen Pulse? I think it's possible.

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Originally Posted by The Nomad  

This man knows. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.
Biblical prophecies? **** outta here.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now