Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.

It feels different? As opposed to what? How old are you, 85?

Maybe you should start thinking about why everybody thinks like you now days, why everybody is into conspiracies and end times and NWO theories. Theres 2 options, **** really is about to hit the fan and everybody just has this gut feeling, society is prophecizing it's own demise. Or, there is a concerted effort to propagate these types of ideals, someone really wants you to think **** is about to hit the fan. Ever heard of a conspiracy theory conspiracy? :nerd:

****** up **** been happening around the world since the beginning of time

only perfect place is that place christians call heaven 
roll.gif
roll.gif

well the weather in NY has been pretty ******ed it's been a very cold spring so far, plus you see people losing their businesses and everybody is downright depressed. we are in for some tough times ahead. things don't seem so good to be honest. it's like a black cloud over us, we pollute, we sin, and in the end we all gonna face somebody.

Last edited:
Google (a.k.a.Skynet), school shootings, hate crimes, Sandy, the tornadoes I know it's nothing new. But for some reason it feels different. Like stuff is gonna get really weird and then REALLY bad.

I believe within the next 5 years life and civilization as we know it will drastically come to an end.
I will bump this thread in 5 years 
smile.gif

I don't know my gut telling me the times are coming. I see Google tapping into military and space. I see natural disasters increasing 10x.
People are getting killed left and right for NOTHING, the Dark Knight shootings, the copy cats, Sandy Hook, in the village the other night.

I'm telling you some real **** is going down this year 12-21-12 was the beginning of the end.
Beginning of the end of what?

Nothing happened on that date.

ive said this before and ill say it again..
the reason this world will come to an end is because there are too many people
7 billion people cannot live in sustainability on this planet
we are sucking the resources dry. I personally dont see us as a civilization lasting more than about another 100-200 years or so

all these natural disasters that's happening are all mentioned in the bible. the more frequent, the worst state we're in. not sure if this is all accurate but oh well

The Bible’s answer

The Bible doesn’t teach that God is behind the natural disasters we see today. God’s judgments as described in the Bible are quite different from natural disasters.
1. God is selective. The Bible says: “Man sees what appears to the eyes; but as for Jehovah, he sees what the heart is.”—1 Samuel 16:7.
2. Jehovah reads the hearts of individuals and destroys only those he deems wicked.—Genesis 18:23-32.
3. God sends warnings first, thereby giving those who listen to him the opportunity to escape.

Natural disasters, on the other hand, strike with little or no warning, and they kill and maim indiscriminately. To some extent, mankind has made such disasters worse by damaging the natural environment and by building in areas prone to earthquakes, floods, and extreme weather

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/are-natural-disasters-punishment/

you believe everything the bible says verbatim? Like, everything in it is reality? Or are you just picking and choosing what you wanna believe from it?

Serious question (no sarcasm or disrespect intended)
I believe the Bible in it's entirety.

I believe the Old Testament to be the true history of the Israelite people and the true lead up to the birth of Christ. The prophesies written there were fulfilled in the New Testament.

When Jesus was born the Old Testament was fulfilled and Jesus created the new covenant and he brought his teachings. They are what myself, and all Christians are to live our lives by. We didn't have to sacrifice animals and burn crops to God for forgiveness. That's what Jesus died for. That's why he was born. Jesus came to this earth in physical form to teach us. Jesus is the only person to walk this earth that was without sin. His death became the ultimate sacrifice. He was killed for us. His blood that was spilled in essence, represents that of the animals we used to have to slaughter. Because his blood spilled it changed everything. Forgiveness is now gained simply through prayer and repentance and a pure heart.

There are many fake Christians out there and they tarnish the ones that are living their lives as true Christians.

There are many New Testament prophecies as well in relation to the end times.

If you are just picking and choosing which things to live by then you're not a Christian. It is all about love. If you are not living by the teachings of Jesus then you are a fraud. Jesus said you cannot serve two masters.

1. God has said in Bible prophecy that natural disasters would grow in frequency and intensity as the end of the age approaches—to shake people out of their complacency and lead them to seek Him (Matthew 24:7
; Luke 21:25-26

; Revelation 6:12
; Revelation 11:13
; Revelation 16:18
).

2. In His design for the world, God allows many events to run their course according to "time and chance" (Ecclesiastes 9:11
), so that many tragedies are, for those affected, accidental and unforeseeable.

3. Those who die in accidents or natural disasters are not necessarily greater sinners than those who survive (Luke 13:1-5

).

4. Personal tragedies or calamities are not necessarily the result of one's sins (John 9:2-3

).

5. Natural disasters or accidents should humble us, helping us to see our dependence on God to sustain and deliver us (Revelation 16:8-11

).

6. Natural disasters have sometimes been the direct judgment of God on a rebellious humanity (Genesis 6:6-7

; Genesis 11-13; Genesis 17; Genesis 18:20
; Genesis 19:24-25

).

7. Some natural disasters are made worse by man's poor judgments (Proverbs 14:12
) and age-long rejection of God and His laws, resulting in worsening environmental and climatic conditions.

8. God is a truly loving God who is working out a great plan for all humanity (John 3:16
; 2 Peter 3:9
; 1 Timothy 2:4
; 1 Corinthians 15:22-24

).

9. Converted Christians who die in natural disasters will be resurrected to immortality in the first resurrection at the return of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:51-52

; 1 Thessalonians 4:16
; Revelation 20:4-6

).

10. Non-Christians who die in natural disasters, those who never had a genuine understanding of God or real opportunity for eternal salvation, will be raised in the second or general resurrection to live again in the flesh with their first real opportunity to learn God's way, repent and be saved (John 5:28-29

; Matthew 12:41-42

; Revelation 20:5
).

11. The multitudes of humanity who are raised in the second or general resurrection will experience joyful and abundant life under the rule of the Kingdom of God (Ezekiel 37:12-14

).

12. The sufferings experienced now in "this present evil age" (Galatians 1:4
)—this era of man's self-rule under the influence of Satan the devil—are writing a lesson of experience about what it means to live in a world cut off from God and His ways.

13. We don't know all the reasons God brings or permits specific calamities or why particular people are made to suffer by them, but we should trust that in God's omniscience and ultimate wisdom He knows how to work out what is best for everyone in the end (Romans 8:28
; 1 Timothy 2:4
).

14. Jesus Christ will eventually return to usher in the rule of the Kingdom of God (Revelation 11:15
; Daniel 7:14
), under which natural disasters will no longer plague mankind.

15. When all humanity is at last glorified, there will be no more pain, suffering or sorrow (Revelation 21:4
).

16. All the sufferings of this brief present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory we will ultimately experience for all eternity to come (Romans 8:18
; 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

).

http://www.ucg.org/news-and-prophecy/natural-disasters-biblical-perspective/

I have an ominous feeling that someone wants to donate money to me.

pm me for my paypal info

I thought about this stuff too and every year something big has happened. All u got to do is live life to its fullest man.

Just like we are closer to death than birth, we ARE closer to the end times than the beginning of time. So if you believe the end is coming, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
The same **** you been doin

Last edited:
I don't know my gut telling me the times are coming. I see Google tapping into military and space. I see natural disasters increasing 10x.
People are getting killed left and right for NOTHING, the Dark Knight shootings, the copy cats, Sandy Hook, in the village the other night.

I'm telling you some real **** is going down this year 12-21-12 was the beginning of the end.
think about this.  During World War II 60 million people died.  Over 2.5% of the worlds population at the time.   Nothing that has happened since has even come close to this war. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom