Today was a good day...

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

Bearcats in the sweet 16
pimp.gif

Was thinking of skipping class tonight. Showed up, turns out we had an exam. I think I did well too.

thats great broseph

cant decide if i want a bmw, challenger, charger, or motorcycle........... "mo money mo problems these problems i dont mind"

having both parents here...despite the fact they drive me crazy sometimes..

health

job

box on deck

My instructor basically left me alone all day, save for having to do meds and I did a phenomenal job on the two patients I had. Even got to take care of a fellow sneakerhead. Definitely a good day.

I have the best Mom in the world. Raised me alone and turned me into a man that I can be proud of on the daily.

My family. They can make me crazy at times but I don't know what id do without them.

Good excuse to post this P-Rod vid.

I'm glad my family is happy/healthy.
Glad my son feels he has a happy life & loves his parents.
Glad I'm gainfully employed.
Glad Hines Ward retired so he will always be a Steeler.

* Would be super glad if NT didn't hate so much...Too much negativity on NT these days.

All I can think of right this moment...

It may be corny but I'm grateful for being able to wake up my 6-year old son this morning by tickling his feet and hearing him laugh.

My family is taken care of.

Sure there are things we want, but there is NOTHING we need that I can't provide.

Great job making more than I ever thought I would and it's only getting better.

I've truly come a long way from sleeping on friend's couches as a teen.

Thankful for having a decent job, a loving mother, a loving brother, and the homies.

Yesterday was a good day because it was my birthday. I had some relaxing me time after work and then a fun evening with a great friend. Today I'm learning to embrace being 30 and I found out the lump in my moms breast is benign.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Yesterday was a good day because it was my birthday. I had some relaxing me time after work and then a fun evening with a great friend. Today I'm learning to embrace being 30 and I found out the lump in my moms breast is benign.
Happy "birfday". Welcome to the 30 & older club.

Glad your moms is going to be fine to...

Having a daughter is more gratifying than I could have ever imagined. She is so smart, alert, concious, and everything that I could have ever wanted. I am so proud

pimp.gif

Gonna have a great day today.

And props to dude on page one that got 89 on his philosophy test
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom